CFZ The Perspective Cooper Rush Provided

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Never having a losing season in a league with parity would suggest he does have a brain
Captaining the ship to back to back 12-5 season would suggest he does
What he doesn’t have is enough talent to carry a team on his own
And against the better competition in the league he’s a tick slow in processing ( I agree with you there)

So when you combine that with a receiving corps that is in the bottom of the league in separation and a Oline that is at the bottom of the league in pass block win rate and a coordinator that doesn’t design routes against good defenses well enough you get deer in headlights Dak
I’ll add when run game is stymied so is the qb

But I don’t expect a guy who’s sole purpose is talk smack and create conflict and troll to get that

I’d rather have Mahomes or Rodgers too but since Dak isn’t going anywhere I support the guy

Only option is to improve roster
he has a brain but it doesn't process at NFL speed. He's a sandlot qb.

starfan1

Reaction score
he has a brain but it doesn't process at NFL speed. He's a sandlot qb.
Against quality defenses on a consistent basis
He’s inconsistent
if his Oline isn’t 16-18 version he gets happy feet
But again it’s more than just him it’s the WR corps the line and the coaching. We have sandlot receivers not named lamb
He isn’t Mahomes . The ownership has hitched their wagons to qbs that are only going to get you so far.

They did it with Romo and did with Dak and both are and we’re flawed

They have decided to be relevant and not dominant
And they need to have things go almost perfect for them to get to the level that most fans want which is the sb.

I have decided to just do my best to enjoy the ride and understand that Jerry’s direction is about revenue despite his claims of wanting a Super Bowl

starfan1

Reaction score
He's an okay quarterback who can not process at NFL speeds.
Against the better teams in the league I agree

if his playmakers are stimied he’s gonna be inconsistent

He processed just fine the week before

The minute pollard went down this team’s chances took a nose dive and lamb was the only receiver that did anything

There were a few plays left on the field for sure

He’s only one aspect of the failures of this team but I digress because I know it’s pointless to try and discuss with you any alternative reason other than it’s just Dak

You see the team from a Dak sucks lense and that won’t allow you to see the other shortcomings

I’m not saying we can’t get better at qb but because that isn’t financially feasible the only solution is to get better elsewhere

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
The gap is only small for people that are clueless about football.

Rush failed vs the Eagles.

Dak won vs the Eagles.
You are right to a degree X, in my humble opinion.

What closes the gap a little more than you suggest is Coop's ability to quickly process a play and not hold the ball too long. He also didn't get happy feet. The offense was "dumbed-down" for him, but he still showed a calmness we normally don't see in Dak.

That said, Dak is the much better physically gifted QB, but I worry about how pressure he creates inside himself will hold us back from going farther.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If Cooper Rush had a better offensive coordinator he could get more out of him. If Rush had a better offensive line, running back, coach, tight end, and better wide receivers.... blah, blah, blah.
His arm wouldn't be an issue since he can process at lightening speeds compared to dak's sloth-like processing speed.

If Cooper had...............................