The Pewter Pirates are Setting Sail for Big D (Dallas)

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Good evening my Cowboys fans friends,

Things haven't gone quite as planned for you guys. Slowly, but not quickly you are sliding down the power rankings this season. You've had your chances to ascend to the top, but you really only get their by winning football games. Unfortunately it appears you've lossed three and have won four. Several more wins in the W column will assist in climbing back to the top 20 or so in the rankings. More victories against lesser opponents usually helps as well.

Back to the subject of this thread. I've scanned the internets and have watched multiple episodes of Sportscenter each morning only to see the same subject matter over and over. Why aren't the Buccanneers getting top billing? That will certainly change after we udderly dominate the Cowboys this week.

Positional by positional comparison:

QB

Jeff "MVP" Garthia vs. Tony Romo

After a subpar outing last week in St. Louis, Romo is probably looking to rebound against the Bucs. However, there will be no rebounds against the Bucs. Romo does not have the experience of Garcia. Statistical-wise, Romo pales in comparison to Garcia. This really isn't a fair comparison.

Advantage: Garthia

RB

Earnest Graham vs. Marion Barber

Graham has finally risen to the limelight by being in a fantasy football commercial with ESPN. I have yet to see Barber on any sort of advertisement or commercial. That's a telling fact. Unfortunately, Barber is not related to Ronde. To my knowledge, he is not related to Tiki either. The young Michigan grad could benefit from the real Barbers'(s) jeans.

Advantage: Graham

WR

Antonio Bryant vs. Miles Austin (who?)

I realize Cowboys fans probably refrained from football coverage after the debacle in St. Louis yesterday, but Bryant put on a WR show against a venerable, yet impenetrable Seahawks defense. How much has Austin done recently? The jury rests. According to my sources, Bryant played organized football with the Cowboys during the early stages of his growth from rookie to phenom. My only question is...how does a WR with Bryant's caliber slip away from Dallas?

Advantage: Bryant

To Be Continued...

cowboyz

Reaction score
Why aren't the Buccanneers getting top billing?

why are you posting on a cowboys message board?

because you care more about the cowboys, then people care about the bucs

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Ky31;2361526 said:
Is this dude for real?
:laugh2:

"Graham has finally risen to the limelight by being in a fantasy football commercial with ESPN. I have yet to see Barber on any sort of advertisement or commercial. That's a telling fact."

superpunk

Reaction score
Your reasoning is sound, and well needed around these parts.

Solid write-up. Would read again two times.

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
cowboyz;2361530 said:
Why aren't the Buccanneers getting top billing?

why are you posting on a cowboys message board?

because you care more about the cowboys, then people care about the bucs

The Bucs are playing the Cowboys this week...or are not they?

Of course I care about the Cowboys. Us Bucs fans show all team's fans equal amounts of respect and non-partiality.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2361516 said:
Good evening my Cowboys fans friends,

Things haven't gone quite as planned for you guys. Slowly, but not quickly you are sliding down the power rankings this season. You've had your chances to ascend to the top, but you really only get their by winning football games. Unfortunately it appears you've lossed three and have won four. Several more wins in the W column will assist in climbing back to the top 20 or so in the rankings. More victories against lesser opponents usually helps as well.

Back to the subject of this thread. I've scanned the internets and have watched multiple episodes of Sportscenter each morning only to see the same subject matter over and over. Why aren't the Buccanneers getting top billing? That will certainly change after we udderly dominate the Cowboys this week.

Positional by positional comparison:

QB

After a subpar outing last week in St. Louis, Romo is probably looking to rebound against the Bucs. However, there will be no rebounds against the Bucs. Romo does not have the experience of Garcia. Statistical-wise, Romo pales in comparison to Garcia. This really isn't a fair comparison.

Advantage: Garthia

RB

Earnest Graham vs. Marion Barber

Graham has finally risen to the limelight by being in a fantasy football commercial with ESPN. I have yet to see Barber on any sort of advertisement or commercial. That's a telling fact. Unfortunately, Barber is not related to Ronde. To my knowledge, he is not related to Tiki either. The young Michigan grad could benefit from the real Barbers'(s) jeans.

Advantage: Graham

WR

Antonio Bryant vs. Miles Austin (who?)

I realize Cowboys fans probably refrained from football coverage after the debacle in St. Louis yesterday, but Bryant put on a WR show against a venerable, yet impenetrable Seahawks defense. How much has Austin done recently? The jury rests. According to my sources, Bryant played organized football with the Cowboys during the early stages of his growth from rookie to phenom. My only question is...how does a WR with Bryant's caliber slip away from Dallas?

Advantage: Bryant

To Be Continued...

first off genius...Romo didnt play Sunday against Rams.......................second...if you think garcia is even on the same planet as Romo.....you should be banned from posting on any message board.......

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
guess everybody is still pissed about Sunday and they don't recognize humor.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Pittman once again OWNS the fans of Cowboyszone

Seriously dude, come post on ES again. Hysterical

zeroburrito

Reaction score
good work pittman! again, the best part are the replies of all the clueless people. the real joke is that this time your team actually IS the better team across the board.

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
utrunner07;2361537 said:
Get real...go read the other Bucs Fan's post if you want a dose of reality...

I'm all for realism, utrunner07. When did you graduate from Univ. of Tampa? I know people who attended college there.

The other Bucs fans post had many valid posts that expressed both validity and reality. I'm just more detailed in my posts than he is.

Romo>Garcia no doubt

Please...did you see the stats between the two from yesterday?

Barber> Grahm no doubt

You're credability took a nose dive. Please consult spell checker before tryig to prove a point, lad.

Austin=Bryant only because Dallas does not use Austin Not to mention TO and Roy W....

Riiiiight...and I have some water in the everglades to sell you.

Dallas O line <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Tampa Oline/D line <=That is all that really matters...

At least we agree to agree with each other on this one.

Terrible post...its long too...which means you wasted a lot of time creating a bunch of garbage...congrats.

Thanks...remember this utrunner07: What is one man's treasure is another man's garbage.

I leave you with this photo

[uploadimagehere]http://www.earnestgraham.com/picsfrom08/touchdownmachine/pic23.html[/uploadimagehere]

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
You are my favorite one week poster by far. Thank you for cheering me up. Good stuff as always. Looking forward to more. Loved the
barber comparison.:lmao:

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Continued from before...

TE

Alex Smith, Jerramy Stevens, Doug Gillmore, etc. vs. witten

Obviously, Witten is a special player, however it's tough to compare him against three TE's. Witten has not shown the willingness to share TE-type receptions with others, therefore he's not the team player that the Cowboys would need down the stretch. Getting 3, 4, or 5 TE's involved keeps all of them happy and ready to contribute further.

Advantage: Bucs Tight Ends

LS

Andrew Economos vs. [Insert Cowboys LS here]

Again, not a legitimate comparison. Economos outshines [name] in every facet of long-snapping. Whether snapping to a holder, punter, or holder, Economos' accuracy is uncanny. If my readers could view the gamefilm that my sources make readily available, you would see the ability of Economos. I have yet to hear any news positively or non-positively for the Dallas long snapper guy person.

Advantage: Economos

To be continued...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
superpunk;2361533 said:
Your reasoning is sound, and well needed around these parts.

Solid write-up. Would read again two times.

Your anxiety in this thread is palpable.

:laugh2:

Rogah

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2361516 said:

OK, that right there demonstrates a certain... shall we say... cluelessness on your part.

I mean, seriously.... dude... I can understand if you didn't watch the Cowboys-Rams game, but did you just totally not even hear about what was one of the biggest NFL news stories of the previous week...?