The Pewter Pirates are Setting Sail for Big D (Dallas)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]fKanC9wlW70[/youtube]

Raining blood - Spongebob style

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
http://i7.***BLOCKED***/albums/y288/pittman4two/pitt4.jpg

Let me guess. Napoleon is your BFF.

Rackat

Reaction score
Leotis and Pitt would be a great show. The point counter point analysis would be over the top.

ETex

Reaction score
Undisputed;2361827 said:
:lmao:

Pittman and Leotis should host a show. Good stuff.

Now THAT'S something I'd love to see. :)

Good stuff Pittman :thankyou:

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
CATCH17;2362093 said:
http://i7.***BLOCKED***/albums/y288/pittman4two/pitt4.jpg

Let me guess. Napoleon is your BFF.

If you have to know, which you probably don't, I have a lady friend already.

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
Don't worry. If we beat you please don't go cry to your Mama. I know you still live with her but please don't cry on her chest. Oh, it's easy to bash a team that has lost their best players because that's the only way you sorry ****s can win.

Now get out: TROLL

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Pittman4Two..... another great thread, my friend.

Excellent take on the game Sunday.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2362258 said:
Don't worry. If we beat you please don't go cry to your Mama. I know you still live with her but please don't cry on her chest. Oh, it's easy to bash a team that has lost their best players because that's the only way you sorry ****s can win.

Now get out: TROLL

Injuries are no excuse.

Only losers blame injuries. See: Pats.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
You rock P42. I love these writeups and it brings some needed comedy to a board that has suddenly gone on suicide watch.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2362313 said:
I wonder if you would say that if Garcia was out. MMM. I doubt it loser.

I would.

Garcia got hurt and was out for a month, and we went 3-1. We lost our #1 WR in Joey Galloway Week 1, we plugged in Micheal Clayton. We played the first month without our starting RG, Davin Joseph, one of the best young guards in the game.

We in the football business call this phenomenon, quality depth.

Boysboy

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2362321 said:
I would.

Garcia got hurt and was out for a month, and we went 3-1. We lost our #1 WR in Joey Galloway Week 1, we plugged in Micheal Clayton. We played the first month without our starting RG, Davin Joseph, one of the best young guards in the game.

We in the football business call this phenomenon, quality depth.

One thing's for sure-Garcia probably remembers TO making that homophobic comment about him a few years back.

IF the Bucs have a big lead in the 4th, do you think it's a possibility of Garcia talking Gruden into running up the score, just to rub it into TO?

Boysboy

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2362268 said:
Injuries are no excuse.

Only losers blame injuries. See: Pats.

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with this poster.

You see all the good teams in this league like Pitt, Giants, Pats, and now the Bucs overcome their injuries...why can't we?:bang2:

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Boysboy;2362338 said:
One thing's for sure-Garcia probably remembers TO making that homophobic comment about him a few years back.

IF the Bucs have a big lead in the 4th, do you think it's a possibility of Garcia talking Gruden into running up the score, just to rub it into TO?

Hadn't thought of that angle, but if we are in control, it'll happen.

Gruden is still smarting from the beatdown the Cowboys gave us Thanksgiving of '06, and that will be a factor in some coaching decisions, maybe more than the Garcia/TO angle.

Though we did feature Jerramy Stevens against his former team last Sunday.... so you do have a valid point.

Boysboy;2362345 said:
As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with this poster.

You see all the good teams in this league like Pitt, Giants, Pats, and now the Bucs overcome their injuries...why can't we?:bang2:
You get it.

We had to learn it from that '06 season. Chris Simms went down, losing his spleen, and we started a rookie QB who was NOT ready for the NFL. That was the tip of the iceberg.

Just this spring, we drafted an OG, Jeremy Zuttah in the third round, even though we had just drafted Arron Sears and Davin Joseph the previous 2 years. Both men have been excellent OG's for us. And Gruden and Bruce Allen got blasted by many fans for wasting the pick.

But Joseph went down with a knee injury in preseason, and Zuttah stepped in and didn't miss a beat. Then a couple weeks ago, Sears tweaked something against the Panthers, and he filled in the better part of that game flawlessly.

Point being, injuries happen in football. You have to be as prepared to deal with the injuries as you are preparing starters.

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
It's funny how these two want to come over and act like their soo good when you played very sorry teams. Also, I believe your forum is talking about how dangerous Dallas is this week and are crying as if they won't win.

Damn shame.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I think the Buc fans should avoid the mistake of assuming the Cowboys are just going to roll over this Sunday and watch Gruden and company continue on the Super Bowl.

Sure, we've had some serious problems, but we'll break out eventually, and this could be the game we start playing. What every team finds out in the course of a season is that things go along quite well until they don't. That could very well be the case when the Bucs come to Texas Stadium on Sunday.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2362435 said:
It's funny how these two want to come over and act like their soo good when you played very sorry teams. Also, I believe your forum is talking about how dangerous Dallas is this week and are crying as if they won't win.

Damn shame.

There is still talent in Dallas.

Marion Barber. Jason Witten. Roy Williams. Not to mention one of the game's largest offensive lines. And some defenders who can really get after the QB. Demarcus Ware is a monster.

We all saw what the Carolina Panthers did to the New Orleans Saints coming home after getting blown out on the road. We won't be taking the Cowboys lightly, as we know your team has their backs against the wall, so to speak.

It will be a test for us, no doubt.

rkas03

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2361516 said:
Good evening my Cowboys fans friends,

Things haven't gone quite as planned for you guys. Slowly, but not quickly you are sliding down the power rankings this season. You've had your chances to ascend to the top, but you really only get their by winning football games. Unfortunately it appears you've lossed three and have won four. Several more wins in the W column will assist in climbing back to the top 20 or so in the rankings. More victories against lesser opponents usually helps as well.

Back to the subject of this thread. I've scanned the internets and have watched multiple episodes of Sportscenter each morning only to see the same subject matter over and over. Why aren't the Buccanneers getting top billing? That will certainly change after we udderly dominate the Cowboys this week.

Positional by positional comparison:

QB

Jeff "MVP" Garthia vs. Tony Romo

After a subpar outing last week in St. Louis, Romo is probably looking to rebound against the Bucs. However, there will be no rebounds against the Bucs. Romo does not have the experience of Garcia. Statistical-wise, Romo pales in comparison to Garcia. This really isn't a fair comparison.

Advantage: Garthia

RB

Earnest Graham vs. Marion Barber

Graham has finally risen to the limelight by being in a fantasy football commercial with ESPN. I have yet to see Barber on any sort of advertisement or commercial. That's a telling fact. Unfortunately, Barber is not related to Ronde. To my knowledge, he is not related to Tiki either. The young Michigan grad could benefit from the real Barbers'(s) jeans.

Advantage: Graham

WR

Antonio Bryant vs. Miles Austin (who?)

I realize Cowboys fans probably refrained from football coverage after the debacle in St. Louis yesterday, but Bryant put on a WR show against a venerable, yet impenetrable Seahawks defense. How much has Austin done recently? The jury rests. According to my sources, Bryant played organized football with the Cowboys during the early stages of his growth from rookie to phenom. My only question is...how does a WR with Bryant's caliber slip away from Dallas?

Advantage: Bryant

To Be Continued...

Just had to laugh.