The Pewter Pirates are Setting Sail for Big D (Dallas)

TroyNJ

Reaction score
Like I told this asshat earlier in the week, our depleted team would send them back to Tampa humbled! Mission acomplished, NEXT! :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I can't believe we beat you guys without Romo.

Yall suck. Back to Tampa.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
TroyNJ;2375628 said:
Like I told this asshat earlier in the week, our depleted team would send them back to Tampa humbled! Mission acomplished, NEXT! :)

I don't think we had a cocky team like the bucks all this year. Fans coming and posting about how they will blow us out. Glad we crushed their spirits.

zeromaster

Reaction score
hendog;2375574 said:
Get in here and take your medicine. I hope you'll think twice about going on another teams board and acting like a tool.

How 'bout them Cowboys!
I think he's waiting till Monday, at least there was a post from him along those lines.

I thought that of these two games, this was the possible win. Glad to see the Boys gutted one out even if there were several headscratching moments.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2375401 said:
Congratulatories around to the Dallas Cowboys and their fans.

Your defense played outstanding today.

The Pewter Pirates left many-a-point on the field today. Without those points you can't add them to the scoreboard and in the end, the Cowboys scored more than we did...that's how they won.

It's great to see Roy Williams versatility by playing offense as well. If he played that well on defense, he probably would be better in coverage. I'm sure Wade and his dad are taking this under advisement. Just an FYI information.

Until next time, good luck Dallas Cowboys! See you in Tampa in the playoffs!

I don't think Johnny Depp woulda helped ya....:)

zeromaster

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2362899 said:
I'll be here.

Don't you worry.

This is a statement game for our team. A must win.
I hope you prepare a good statement. It should prove memorable.

Remember, no injury excuses.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367791 said:
We've had a tougher schedule than you guys, and have a better record to show for it.

We will move the ball against your defense no matter whom you trot out there. It'll key on Earnest Graham wearing your front 7 out, and Garcia hitting the quick passes.

Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers have been lighting other people up, Delhomme is one of the better QB's, though vastly underrated, in the game. Brees... he gets his, and we suck at the Superdome. Cutler and Orton are efficient.

The one characteristic that most of those guys have that Romo doesn't..... they protect the ball pretty well. Romo has 5 INT's and 6 fumbles in 6 games. That tells me, if we play aggressive against him, we can turnover the ball, and at the rate we've been going, it may well mean a score.

I want to get your impression on Monday of our secondary and OL. Really, I do.

The Pewter Pirates are Setting Sail for Big D (Dallas)

sinking_ship-790614.jpg