The PJG!

ESisback

Reaction score
Anyone have TV wars at home? My wife and daughter complain about sports, hate action movies and Tarantino films, and ask me to turn it when I watch old raunchy comedies like Kingpin, Hall Pass, The Hangover, Half Baked or Dodgeball. They watch Dr. Pimple Popper, the one about midgets on a farm, the Mormon guy with five “Sister Wives”, and the manufactured drama of the giant family of entitled cornballs—a wedding or party or gender reveal in every episode! NOW, they’re binge watching nuns and nurses in 60’s England birthing children! EVERY episode has a tragic story, EVERY story has painful scenes of screaming, moaning women suffering through difficult childbirth—and if I give ANY indication that I’m not enjoying this CRAP, they’re highly offended! It’s a “lose lose” scenario!

It’s like the horrifically one sided garbage we see on the “news” all day, every day, which I can’t mention, because certain words activate the censor algorithms…

This is one of the reasons why the PJG is so vital! We’re talking sanity here!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone have TV wars at home? My wife and daughter complain about sports, hate action movies and Tarantino films, and ask me to turn it when I watch old raunchy comedies like Kingpin, Hall Pass, The Hangover, Half Baked or Dodgeball. They watch Dr. Pimple Popper, the one about midgets on a farm, the Mormon guy with five “Sister Wives”, and the manufactured drama of the giant family of entitled cornballs—a wedding or party or gender reveal in every episode! NOW, they’re binge watching nuns and nurses in 60’s England birthing children! EVERY episode has a tragic story, EVERY story has painful scenes of screaming, moaning women suffering through difficult childbirth—and if I give ANY indication that I’m not enjoying this CRAP, they’re highly offended! It’s a “lose lose” scenario!

It’s like the horrifically one sided garbage we see on the “news” all day, every day, which I can’t mention, because certain words activate the censor algorithms…

This is one of the reasons why the PJG is so vital! We’re talking sanity here!
That sounds horrible. All except that midgets on a farm, makes me think of "The Terror of Tiny Town", al all midget western. But if you've got access to a show like "The Mini McCoys" or "Green Lots", a midget version of "Green Acres", sign me up.

ESisback

Reaction score
That sounds horrible. All except that midgets on a farm, makes me think of "The Terror of Tiny Town", al all midget western. But if you've got access to a show like "The Mini McCoys" or "Green Lots", a midget version of "Green Acres", sign me up.

Sounds promising, but no, this is about a 60ish, vertically challenged control freak who obsesses over every detail of a family farm, his equally challenged ex-wife and tiny grown son, and all the manufactured drama a “reality” show can muster. The one that actually bothers me the most is the endless crying and screaming of pregnant women on the nurse show. I don’t wanna complain, because it’ll start a fight, and many times I don’t feel like going for a two hour drive just to escape.

By the way, it’s not exactly a suicidal desperation thing. Just a pet peeve, ya know? Battle of the sexes, but I wouldn’t trade it, because it certainly could be worse, which you know all too well. Your many friends here empathize, bro!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds promising, but no, this is about a 60ish, vertically challenged control freak who obsesses over every detail of a family farm, his equally challenged ex-wife and tiny grown son, and all the manufactured drama a “reality” show can muster. The one that actually bothers me the most is the endless crying and screaming of pregnant women on the nurse show. I don’t wanna complain, because it’ll start a fight, and many times I don’t feel like going for a two hour drive just to escape.

By the way, it’s not exactly a suicidal desperation thing. Just a pet peeve, ya know? Battle of the sexes, but I wouldn’t trade it, because it certainly could be worse, which you know all too well. Your many friends here empathize, bro!
Shame, a midget farm sounds promising, like where all those baby artichokes, carrots, cucumbers and eggplants come from.

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
Shame, a midget farm sounds promising, like where all those baby artichokes, carrot, cucumbers and eggplants come from.

Lol…my other “fave” is the upper middle class family with 47 kids, the drama centering around each kid maturing, dating, getting married having kids and raising them, and dramatizing every single detail in an eye rolling, corny, “gosh golly” way. Sarah’s agonizing over what kind of music to play at the gigantic gender reveal party. Meanwhile, Jody and John are seeing a couples therapist because he snores something awful and she’s stressed over the details of remodeling the walk-in bedroom closet. Mark and Muffy are mulling over getting a puppy for Mark Jr., and Beth and Tim are having problems with neighbors playing loud rock music during their at home Zoomba class. Riveting drama with real world consequences!

ESisback

Reaction score
Lol…my other “fave” is the upper middle class family with 47 kids, the drama centering around each kid maturing, dating, getting married having kids and raising them, and dramatizing every single detail in an eye rolling, corny, “gosh golly” way. Sarah’s agonizing over what kind of music to play at the gigantic gender reveal party. Meanwhile, Jody and John are seeing a couples therapist because he snores something awful and she’s stressed over the details of remodeling the walk-in bedroom closet. Mark and Muffy are mulling over getting a puppy for Mark Jr., and Beth and Tim are having problems with neighbors playing loud rock music during their at home Zoomba class. Riveting drama with real world consequences!

It’s a tossup between this one and the church midwives endlessly delivering babies for screaming, poverty stricken women in 60’s England. Dr. Pimple Popper is close, though…

ESisback

Reaction score
Did you stand right next to her window?

Yes! I wore flesh colored spandex pants three sizes too small, an ABBA t-shirt, and a giant sombrero to make her feel like she was shopping at Walmart. I thought it would make her stop watching me, but she just stared even more! She even started screaming, and brought police over to stare also. Weirdo!

ESisback

Reaction score
Hey Runny, anything ever come back on you after the Hooters girls at the border fiasco? What about the librarian with the fetishes that just wanted a ride in a big rig? Still driving into The Apple?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Runny, anything ever come back on you after the Hooters girls at the border fiasco? What about the librarian with the fetishes that just wanted a ride in a big rig? Still driving into The Apple?
#1 - They all (almost all) turned out to be legal citizens, so all I got was about a dozen seat belt infractions. Glad I punched airholes in the back of the truck!
#2 - Even I couldn't satisfy her kinks without extreme surgery.
#3 - ugh, yes .

ESisback

Reaction score
#1 - They all (almost all) turned out to be legal citizens, so all I got was about a dozen seat belt infractions. Glad I punched airholes in the back of the truck!
#2 - Even I couldn't satisfy her kinks without extreme surgery.
#3 - ugh, yes .

#3 made me cringe also. Sympathies.