The PJG!

ESisback

Reaction score
I stopped at Walmart on my break today, and as I was walking by the shoe department I saw a pair of sneakers that really caught my eye, for $26, in my size, and wide width. SCORE! I rarely enter Walmart (maybe three times in the last 20 years) so to happen to find these when I wasn't even looking for new sneakers was great. I got to the gym, pulled out my sneakers and realized they're the exact same ones I had in my gym bag....but they were half the price, so it worked out great.
You paid $52 for Sponge Bob sneakers?

ESisback

Reaction score
Hell no! My Little Pony!

I mowed the grass wearing Dora The Explorer flip flops, a Little House On The Prairie T-shirt, and Spider-Man sweatpants…and just because I could, a CapnCrunch Halloween mask. I’ve been mulling the Whoopsie Dooberg look—one of those mop/wigs and a T-shirt that says “The View”, because I’m a sadist that WANTS things thrown at me…

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mowed the grass wearing Dora The Explorer flip flops, a Little House On The Prairie T-shirt, and Spider-Man sweatpants…and just because I could, a CapnCrunch Halloween mask. I’ve been mulling the Whoopsie Dooberg look—one of those mop/wigs and a T-shirt that says “The View”, because I’m a sadist that WANTS things thrown at me…
That'll do it!