Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My fellow fans....yeah we all know...
  • The coaching should be better
  • Execution on both sides of the ball should be better
  • The kicker shoulda made that chip shot
  • The refs suck
  • Yada, yada......
The reason this team is where it is and has been this way for nearly a quarter century is simple: Jerry Jones is THE PROBLEM.
  • You can blame our mediocre, robotic, uncreative head coach....or the guy who hired him and continues the charade that this coach can win something of significance.
  • You can blame the highly paid OL, or LB or DE or RB...or the guy who signed them.
  • You can blame the flag happy refs that have become the centerpiece of the game...or the guy who is the main architect of the NFL as it is today.
There’s plenty of blame to go around. But the guy who purchased the GM position for $147 million “til death do us part” is the primary reason for our frustration my friends.

If you want to get mad, at least direct your anger where it is most deserved.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
  • The refs suck
  • Yada, yada......
The reason this team is where it is and has been this way for nearly a quarter century is simple: Jerry Jones is THE PROBLEM.
  • You can blame our mediocre, robotic, uncreative head coach....or the guy who hired him and continues the charade that this coach can win something of significance.
  • You can blame the highly paid OL, or LB or DE or RB...or the guy who signed them.
  • You can blame the flag happy refs that have become the centerpiece of the game...or the guy who is the main architect of the NFL as it is today.
There’s plenty of blame to go around. But the guy who purchased the GM position for $147 million “til death do us part” is the primary reason for our frustration my friends.

Makes you wonder how long will the mediocrity go on with a slew of Jones's waiting in line for the pass down.

I feel bad for our grandkids kids!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I think most fans get that. They just understand that isn't going to change. In fact, when Jerry is no longer with us, it's look like we are stuck with more of the same, only less willing to spend money.

A coaching change is at least possible and has the potential to make us better.

Drafting, signing, or trading for a quality safety and/or defensive tackle has the potential to make us better.

Jerry is too blame, but that's not going to change. You have to find coaches and players that can win in spite of Jerry.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Makes you wonder how long will the mediocrity go on with a slew of Jones's waiting in line for the pass down.

I feel bad for our grandkids kids!
I watched the game today with my 19 year old nephew who was decked out in his Cowboys jersey. After the game he asked me, “Do you remember when the Cowboys played in a super bowl?” I smiled and said, “Yes I do. The last time they played in a super bowl I more hair and it was dark. And it was over four years before you were born.”

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I think most fans get that. They just understand that isn't going to change. In fact, when Jerry is no longer with us, it's look like we are stuck with more of the same, only less willing to spend money.

A coaching change is at least possible and has the potential to make us better.

Drafting, signing, or trading for a quality safety and/or defensive tackle has the potential to make us better.

Jerry is too blame, but that's not going to change. You have to find coaches and players that can win in spite of Jerry.

I dont see how a coaching change helps with Jerry wanting a yes man at the position.

It's pointless with Jerry still at the controls.

Excuse my language, but we are ****ed until further notice.

We are entrapped and drawn dead simple as that.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
  • The refs suck
  • Yada, yada......

yep. Still problem #1. They’ll change coaches, but Jones and Son will still be responsible for personnel, culture, and everything else.

Big_D

Reaction score
One is never going anywhere and the other should’ve been gone a long time ago. Yes, Jerry sucks, but the HC is just crap which leaves only one direction to go in. I don’t even care who the replacement is at this point. If Jerry wants to some day not be ‘the problem’ then this is the decision that needs to be made!!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
The one thing Jerry can never take from any of us without our consent is our money.

If everyone on this board never again contributed a single penny to the Cowboys it wouldn’t make a dent in their pocketbooks

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea, but you and I could never put our heart and soul into another team.
You’re right. And I refuse to let the Jones Cartel ruin my favorite team for me. The only power I have over Jerry is my wallet. And I proudly refuse to surrender a dollar the way he runs this thing. I know I’m just one person. But at least it feels good to me to have the power of choice.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
  • The refs suck
  • Yada, yada......

:hammer::clap:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I watched the game today with my 19 year old nephew who was decked out in his Cowboys jersey. After the game he asked me, “Do you remember when the Cowboys played in a super bowl?” I smiled and said, “Yes I do. The last time they played in a super bowl I more hair and it was dark. And it was over four years before you were born.”

Atleast you had a chance to enjoy a SB. Imagine how I feel.

See you just miss the feeling so that is understandable.