The Prophet pleased to be joining the board...

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Good evening gents! The Prophet is pleased to announce that he has decided to post his thoughts and opinions on this forum. As a proud veteran of the Star-Telegram board (which has temporarily assumed room temperature as a result of a few bad apples, LOL) I am confident my contributions will be well recieved by all on this board. LOL.

Stay tuned as I will be posting my thoughts on TO, DH's dismissal, the status of our OL, etc. Many topics to discuss indeed! LOL. We will begin in short order.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I hope you're not as obnoxious here as you are there.

But the first 'announcement' isn't a good sign, is it?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Good evening gents! The Prophet is pleased to announce that he has decided to post his thoughts and opinions on this forum. As a proud veteran of the Star-Telegram board (which has temporarily assumed room temperature as a result of a few bad apples, LOL) I am confident my contributions will be well recieved by all on this board. LOL.

Stay tuned as I will be posting my thoughts on TO, DH's dismissal, the status of our OL, etc. Many topics to discuss indeed! LOL. We will begin in short order.
:welcome: Actually we have a ton of prophetic individuals on the board. Just blend in and make yourself at home.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'll pay money to reinstate the FWST board if the flotsam and jetsam will return.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Are you related to The Answer?? :laugh2: Glad you could announce yourself... You laugh a lot.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry friend, TheProphet has been posting in this style for years on the DFWST board. It was well received on that board, just as it will be on this one. LOL. Make it a great evening! Make it a great evening indeed! LOL.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Crown Royal LOL only speaks in the third person LOL when he's had a lot of Crown RoyalLOLOL

LOL

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Are you related to The Answer?? :laugh2: Glad you could announce yourself... You laugh a lot.
That's the one I was thinking about, I can't wait to get those 2 together in a thread.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Crown Royal LOL only speaks in the third person LOL when he's had a lot of Crown RoyalLOLOL

LOL

If there is such a thing as a "fourth person" I'd expect to see that from you too. :)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Clove said:
That's the one I was thinking about, I can't wait to get those 2 together in a thread.

They'll get confused about who they are.

'The Answer says Scott Shanle will come back...."

"... I'm the Answer."

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Come again friend? What in heaven's name do you mean with this "over/under" nonsense? Hmmm??? LOL.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
They'll get confused about who they are.

'The Answer says Scott Shanle will come back...."

"... I'm the Answer."
:laugh2: :lmao2: