The Prophet pleased to be joining the board...

Hoov

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
:mad:

There are sober children in China, Mister.

LOL, never heard that before, i going to remember that one.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
How many time has TheProphet had to replace the "L" key and the "O" key on his keyboard?

BTW,

:welcome:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Good evening gents! The Prophet is pleased to announce that he has decided to post his thoughts and opinions on this forum. As a proud veteran of the Star-Telegram board (which has temporarily assumed room temperature as a result of a few bad apples, LOL) I am confident my contributions will be well recieved by all on this board. LOL.

Stay tuned as I will be posting my thoughts on TO, DH's dismissal, the status of our OL, etc. Many topics to discuss indeed! LOL. We will begin in short order.
The Prophet...
hmmm...
You aren't by any chance related to "The Answer" are you?

If so, don't bother.
Just leave now.
I don't want to have to expose you like I did him.

If not... welcome.

superpunk

Reaction score
I'd like to talk to you about a problem plaguing our nation.

Packs of wild dogs are controlling many of our major cities...

stiletto

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor proph' and go here: http://fwst.proboards74.com/

That's where most of us FWST rejects are hanging these days....good to see you didnt murder yourself over the FWST Forum's demise. see ya there pal. lol BTW-I'm sure Bowman will be coming along also? He's still alive and well I take it?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheProphet said:
Good evening gents! The Prophet is pleased to announce that he has decided to post his thoughts and opinions on this forum. As a proud veteran of the Star-Telegram board (which has temporarily assumed room temperature as a result of a few bad apples, LOL) I am confident my contributions will be well recieved by all on this board. LOL.

Stay tuned as I will be posting my thoughts on TO, DH's dismissal, the status of our OL, etc. Many topics to discuss indeed! LOL. We will begin in short order.

OK I decided to post before reading any other responses to your initial post....
Why are you so full of yourself to make such a statement.

First...the Star Telegram SUCKS..their reporters and writers SUCK....Their OPINIONS SUCK....so you think your cool to state your a prophet....ok...let's hear it...you suck too :rolleyes: Ok....got that out of the way...let's see what your prophecies say...or will it be ...fecies....:laugh2:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
im not this way i dunno why people announce themselves. Its very big headed and then to say everything in the third person.

Are you by any chance Terrell Owens?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Sorry friend, TheProphet has been posting in this style for years on the DFWST board. It was well received on that board, just as it will be on this one. LOL. Make it a great evening! Make it a great evening indeed! LOL.
This isn't that board.

DA FAN

Reaction score
DA FAN says.... Welcome!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

BTW, has the Prophet met George Costansa (spell)?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
They'll get confused about who they are.

'The Answer says Scott Shanle will come back...."

"... I'm the Answer."
:lmao2: :lmao2:

One of the funniest things I've read in a while on this board. One novelty third-person troll on a message board is funny, three on the same board and it's annoying as hell. :p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Why the hate brother? LOL.
Pound sand.
Maybe, just maybe it's the extremely lame schtick of referring to yourself in the 3rd person like an Internet geek version of Bo Jackson.

I'm not a detective, I just play one now and then.

:holmes:

I won't take anyone seriously who does this and I won't blame people for hating it. You're going to catch grief for doing it and you know you are. So since you like that kind of attention then don't whine when it comes your way. If you do the respect returned will be less and less each time.

LOL

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Maybe, just maybe it's the extremely lame schtick of referring to yourself in the 3rd person like an Internet geek version of Bo Jackson.

I'm not a detective, I just play one now and then.

:holmes:

I won't take anyone seriously who does this and I won't blame people for hating it. You're going to catch grief for doing it and you know you are. So since you like that kind of attention then don't whine when it comes your way. If you do the respect returned will be less and less each time.

LOL
Whatever brother. Lighten up. LOL.