The Prophet pleased to be joining the board...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
If there is such a thing as a "fourth person" I'd expect to see that from you too. :)

LOL let me have another belt of whiskey LOL.

LOL look at me I rock at the internet because I say LOL a lot for no good reason LOL. I even say LOL when I am NOT LOLling.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Sorry friend, TheProphet has been posting in this style for years on the DFWST board. It was well received on that board, just as it will be on this one. LOL. Make it a great evening! Make it a great evening indeed! LOL.

Nevermind. My momma always said if you can't say anything nice, ignore the idiots and maybe they'll go away.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
gimmesix said:
Nevermind. My momma always said if you can't say anything nice, ignore the idiots and maybe they'll go away.
Is this true? Maybe we should do a poll...

If true, I put my money on under 2 hours...

Hey that's not what i quoted

Hoov

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
LOL let me have another belt of whiskey LOL.

LOL look at me I rock at the internet because I say LOL a lot for no good reason LOL. I even say LOL when I am NOT LOLling.

I just spit beer across the room after reading that:laugh2:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Oh joy! Another "look at me" elementary school reject. Oh well, that's what the ignore feature is for.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Hey that's not what i quoted

Sorry, didn't want to overly taint members' perception of The Prophet. The Prophet will do a good enough job of that without my help.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
"The Prophet", you were very unfortunate in choosing your name. Let's just hope that you're not Nors' third (fourth?) coming.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Good evening gents! The Prophet is pleased to announce that he has decided to post his thoughts and opinions on this forum. As a proud veteran of the Star-Telegram board (which has temporarily assumed room temperature as a result of a few bad apples, LOL) I am confident my contributions will be well recieved by all on this board. LOL.

Stay tuned as I will be posting my thoughts on TO, DH's dismissal, the status of our OL, etc. Many topics to discuss indeed! LOL. We will begin in short order.

Bob Dole will be jealous..yes...jealous is Bob Dole :lmao2::laugh1::laugh2:

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Thanks guy. The Prophet is a big Bob Dole fan. A true hero and "salt of the earth" type. LOL. Make it a great evening.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Thanks guy. The Prophet is a big Bob Dole fan. A true hero and "salt of the earth" type. LOL. Make it a great evening.

Not having to read another one of your posts would "Make it a great evening."

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. If I find you annoying, you will be put on ignore quickly.;)

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
TheProphet said:

TheProphet, you remind me of a broken record. You keep repeating yourself over and over like a broken record.