The QB School film breakdown- Trey Lance edition

JBS

Reaction score

Very long video if anybody cares to watch

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It’s a shame that it appears Cowboys fans have to down play Lance to show loyalty to Dak. I guess it’s media/youtube driven with Bobby Belt, Mark Holmes, Dak attack, and Voch. Cavanaugh said the Cowboys should eat 4 million dollars and trade Lance to Minnesota for a 5th round pick. Just sad how the Cowboys fandom make Stephen A right. :facepalm: :huh:

JBS

Reaction score
It’s a shame that it appears Cowboys fans have to down play Lance to show loyalty to Dak. I guess it’s media/youtube driven with Bobby Belt, Mark Holmes, Dak attack, and Voch. Cavanaugh said the Cowboys should eat 4 million dollars and trade Lance to Minnesota for a 5th round pick. Just sad how the Cowboys fandom make Stephen A right. :facepalm: :huh:
Or he just sucks - call it as it is. Has nothing to do with Dak.

sbark

Reaction score
I would venture.....Dak exhibited many of the same excess moving parts that had him spraying the ball all over
.......until they got him to do the hip wiggle dance

CWR

Reaction score
I like Dak, but I'd absolutely love for Lance to be good enough to replace him. He's not though. Best case scenario is he keeps improving. I think he's probably too far away to get there this season. After this year his contract is up. Then what? Will he take a mimal deal to keep progressing and prove himself down the road?

Everyone says to be patient but we will have real contractual issues soon.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
OMG. what's with this dak detractors. anything negative about any other QB it turns into you are showing loyalty to Dak...no they are not. they are assessing a QBs play, which was mediocre at best. he was the ultimate bus driver and that's not what we need as a starting QB. now, if we had a defense that would give up 13 points a game or so, then yeah, put me in and I take you to the NFCCG.

and if we can trade lance and get a 5th, then great. jump on it. do it. do it now. that would be the best outcome from a stupid trade.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You are arguing as if he has any sort of credit in the bank. He’s been trash his entire career. He’s trash now. Your arguments don’t even make sense.
Your hatred makes no sense. :huh:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I like Dak, but I'd absolutely love for Lance to be good enough to replace him. He's not though. Best case scenario is he keeps improving. I think he's probably too far away to get there this season. After this year his contract is up. Then what? Will he take a mimal deal to keep progressing and prove himself down the road?

Everyone says to be patient but we will have real contractual issues soon.
Lance is basically a 4th round pick (lottery ticket). He is most likely will be a backup at best. I just don’t understand the anger that fans have for him. Hopefully he plays better Saturday.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
OMG. what's with this dak detractors. anything negative about any other QB it turns into you are showing loyalty to Dak...no they are not. they are assessing a QBs play, which was mediocre at best. he was the ultimate bus driver and that's not what we need as a starting QB. now, if we had a defense that would give up 13 points a game or so, then yeah, put me in and I take you to the NFCCG.

and if we can trade lance and get a 5th, then great. jump on it. do it. do it now. that would be the best outcome from a stupid trade.
I love Dak. Want the contract signed tomorrow. I just don’t understand why fans are picking signs. Personally I would keep all three quarterbacks. Injuries can happen at any time. A 4th round pick is nothing. We traded back and got two/thirds of our offensive line of the future. 4th round picks are a dime a dozen.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lance is basically a 4th round pick (lottery ticket). He is most likely will be a backup at best. I just don’t understand the anger that fans have for him. Hopefully he plays better Saturday.
I think the thing is he may basically be a 4th round pick, but he's on a 1 year contract so uncomfortable decisions have to be made and made quickly.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think the thing is he may basically be a 4th round pick, but he's on a 1 year contract so uncomfortable decisions have to be made and made quickly.
What decision. Jerry is not trading Lance.