The quarterback dilemma, this Sunday

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’ll start with a Cooper Rush. If he plays and wins this game. A little less than 50% of the fans will want him to continue playing the rest of the season. If he loses, 50% of the fans will say we told you so it’s been the defense.

Dak Prescott. If he starts and wins. 50% of the fans will say it’s because of the defense. If he loses now is the big dilemma. I believe more than 50% of the fans will say well maybe we should’ve kept Cooper Rush.

personally, I think Prescott is the better of the two quarterbacks overall. But I just want to win I don’t really care who is behind center. It makes no difference if we win by one point or 21 points. It’s about the game plan and the team. Go cowboys beat the Rams Sunday

Of course it makes a difference how much you win by. Blowing people out means you have a better team than nail biters.

QB's dont win games, teams do. Its about how the QB plays in the win or the loss that determines how good he played. Not specifically if the teams wins or not.

So if Rush plays great and we win or lose, thats how he should be judged. Its always nice to win, but its small factor in analyzing the play of individual players.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL. They would never, NEVER let Dak play this week. Not in a million years. He will be eased back in with an easy schedule. This guy has been cuddled his entire time here. What a joke of a franchise.

The opposite actually. He legitimately beat out Romo fair and square. 11 game winning streak his rookie year.

Not Dak's fault Romo up and quit once he lost the job.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They were 12-5 last year, bud. You're probably talking about your Eagles.

These clowns would rather have Dalton and go 6-10. LOL

And look, the fools are making the same mistake again talking about Rush being better than Dak. They never cease to fall on their own sword.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Personally I wouldn’t start Dak until we lose a game with Rush. If we bench Rush when he’s undefeated and Dak returns to lay another egg the fan base will persecute him. Even if he were to play pretty well, if we lose he’ll be blamed for the loss. Jimmy Johnson stayed with the hot hand even into the playoffs with Steve Beuerlein, despite Troy Aikman being healthy.

If Rush goes for 350 yards and 3 TD's and we lose are you going to bench him for that?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zekeats said:
You guys are worse. Joke fans will always hate the Woke fans.

Woke? lol. That's you.

Now, now. Only the dimwitted use the term "woke" to disparage or for which to gush.
Don't be among the uneducated masses, lads!

And while we are at it, I am sure the OP knew the definition of dilemma, correct?
It is, of course, a choice between 2 distasteful choices.
Dig it.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course it makes a difference how much you win by. Blowing people out means you have a better team than nail biters.

QB's dont win games, teams do. Its about how the QB plays in the win or the loss that determines how good he played. Not specifically if the teams wins or not.

So if Rush plays great and we win or lose, thats how he should be judged. Its always nice to win, but its small factor in analyzing the play of individual players.
If I was a writer, I would do a better job. You know what I meant

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah sorry I don't cuddle MM, Dak, Kellen like some of you. I know you all love a 9-7, 9-8 team that just squeaks into the playoffs for their one and done. Sorry to say we all don't feel the same way.
The word you’re thinking of is “coddle.”

I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time you embarrassed yourself by botching that.

Turns out it wasn’t a fluke... your vocabulary is on par with your football knowledge.
:lmao2:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I just read a news report that McCarthy was chasing Dak around the practice field with a hammer attempting to hit his thumb.

More of the Gallagher messaging gimmick, eh?

The word you’re thinking of is “coddle.”

I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time you embarrassed yourself by botching that.

Turns out it wasn’t a fluke... your vocabulary is on par with your football knowledge.
:lmao2:

I have a friend on social media who was also saying you shouldn't "cuddle your kids" and it turned into a **** show because the audience thought she actually meant cuddle. lol

USArmyVet

Reaction score
With your hero Dalton we were 6-10 and didnt make the playoffs at all. I would much rather go 12-5 and make the playoffs thank you.

So now Dalton is my hero? Interesting. Oh, and for point of fact Dalton was 4-5 as a starter for Dallas in 2020 (.444 winning %) whereas Dak was 2-3 (.400 winning %) as a starter for Dallas in 2020. As for making the playoffs in 2021, how did Dak do in that playoff game by the way?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So now Dalton is my hero? Interesting. Oh, and for point of fact Dalton was 4-5 as a starter for Dallas in 2020 (.444 winning %) whereas Dak was 2-3 (.400 winning %) as a starter for Dallas in 2020. As for making the playoffs in 2021, how did Dak do in that playoff game by the way?

Dak was 12-5 last year. Thats and .833 winning percentage in a full sample size. I know you dont like those.
Cherry picking and small sample sizes really are your thing eh? :muttley: A typical troll tactic.

Dak did as well as Rogers did against that SF D. What do you think your hero's Dalton would have done that day?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak was 12-5 last year. Thats and .833 winning percentage in a full sample size. I know you dont like those.
Cherry picking and small sample sizes really are your thing eh? :muttley: A typical troll tactic.

Dak did as well as Rogers did against that SF D. What do you think your hero's Dalton would have done that day?

Yet again your facts are wrong: Dak was 11-5 (.688 win %) last season as he missed a game and Rush got the win.

Now who is using a typical troll tactic?

rags

Reaction score
If you're a student of Cowboys history, look at what they did when Aikman was injured, and they had Steve Beuerlein at QB in 1991.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yet again your facts are wrong: Dak was 11-5 (.688 win %) last season as he missed a game and Rush got the win.

Now who is using a typical troll tactic?

LOL.........my bad. 11-5. Changes a lot doesnt it?