The Question on First Take today was. "Is Dak an already an All Time Great Cowboys QB?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
1. Staubach-Aikman (they are 1A and 1B to me)
2. Meredith
3. Romo
4. White
5. Prescott
6. Morton
7. LeBaron

A few more playoff wins and Dak can move into the top three.

Now let me run out of here before I get hurt.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny white took the team to 3 straight nfc title games. So he accomplished more than Dak and Romo combined. Ironic that what was looked upon as a failure back in the Landry era would seem like a monumental accomplishment in the Jones “socks to jocks” era.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
No. It’s a different era of pass happy offenses and stricter rules on defensive backs. He’s good enough to put up stats that other Cowboy QBs didn’t have a chance to but he has to actually win something to be on par with Stauback and Aikman. He’s on par with Romo now so he isn’t far behind, just needs to actually win something.

bandfan

Reaction score
Danny white took the team to 3 straight nfc title games. So he accomplished more than Dak and Romo combined. Ironic that what was looked upon as a failure back in the Landry era would seem like a monumental accomplishment in the Jones “socks to jocks” era.
No, it wouldn't :huh:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
For what it's worth, you completely misunderstood. Making it to 3 NFC title games and losing would be treated exactly the same here...
Getting to an NFC Title game would be something that hasn't been done since the 90's. It would be a big deal. If either Romo or Dak were able to accomplish that, it would be nothing to criticize about..