The Rams and Eagles are coming up in the next 2 weeks

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LOL. Dallas will be the Egals hardest team they'll play thus far. Nothing against Rush, but I like to see Prescott back for this one!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Believe me when I say this. The Eagles are more worried about the Cowboys then we are about them. Relax….. The Eagles are not the 2007 Patriots. With the Mighty Quinn and Micah, the Cowboys fear no one. You all do realize game 6 in the regular season is not as important as playing well and having a healthy team come playoff time. Week 6 last season the Cowboys were probably the best team in the NFL. Where did that get us. I am more worried about the continued improvement of the offensive line, the health of the receivers, and the adjustments Kellen and Quinn make. The NFL season is a marathon not a sprint.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Point of fact for all those dismissing the Eagles opponents and their strength of schedule, here is the 2022 strength of schedule team win percentage and 2021 record for both Philly and Dallas:

Philly .500 team win percentage 25-25-2 team record 2021

Dallas .558 team win percentage 28-22-2 team record 2021

So a 3 win strength of schedule difference is what is being used to limit what Philly has done so far.....an approach by the same people who are limiting what Cooper Rush has done so far by pointing out the teams he has beaten yet the same people that heralded Dak for his 'amazing' victories against the NFC East teams.

Pathetic.

Sydla

Reaction score
Believe me when I say this. The Eagles are more worried about the Cowboys then we are about them. Relax….. The Eagles are not the 2007 Patriots. With the Mighty Quinn and Micah, the Cowboys fear no one. You all do realize game 6 in the regular season is not as important as playing well and having a healthy team come playoff time. Week 6 last season the Cowboys were probably the best team in the NFL. Where did that get us. I am more worried about the continued improvement of the offensive line, the health of the receivers, and the adjustments Kellen and Quinn make. The NFL season is a marathon not a sprint.

LOL

Sydla

Reaction score
Did you get a Hurts jersey or a Brown jersey? I know you gonna wear it to the game next week.

LOL. Is this really the best you got? It's getting kinda stale, you running around calling people who don't agree with your outlook on the NFL as being fans of other teams.

I think it's funny that you think NFL teams worry about other NFL teams. Especially when you say, "Believe me when I say this" as if you are some insider or expert on the pysche of NFL players. Hahaha.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
LOL. Is this really the best you got? It's getting kinda stale, you running around calling people who don't agree with your outlook on the NFL as being fans of other teams.

I think it's funny that you think NFL teams worry about other NFL teams. Especially when you say, "Believe me when I say this" as if you are some insider or expert on the pysche of NFL players. Hahaha.
I know more of the fans and the media. Eagles fans have been talking up this game since week one. The talking heads have jumped ahead to the game as well. Brother we just having fun with each other no harm on my part towards you.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will be a McVay’s back is against the wall game. He does have history on his side with his ability to run the ball.

He knows they are only 4 games in and the defending champs but the boo birds will be out if Stafford struggles.

They’re coming off a demoralizing loss to the bully Niners so how will they respond to the Cowboys coming to town? Will they do to the Cowboys what the Niners always seem to do to them?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I know more of the fans and the media. Eagles fans have been talking up this game since week one.

Really? There are no Cowboys threads on the Eagles main forum up until the week we play them, yet there seems to be 1-2 eagles threads a day that pop up here. Who are the eagles fans who are talking up that game more than what you guys have been going on about it?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Rams game is all that matters right now.
They are a solid team badly in need of a win.
They have struggled but are not a really bad team running a high school caliber offense.

Play them one at a time and go from there.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Really? There are no Cowboys threads on the Eagles main forum up until the week we play them, yet there seems to be 1-2 eagles threads a day that pop up here. Who are the eagles fans who are talking up that game more than what you guys have been going on about it?
1. You are here.
2. Like double digit other Eagles fans are also here.
3. Your coach wore a beat Dallas shirt just last year.
4. The Eagles are good right now so getting discussed here.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
1. You are here.

Is Dallas not good right now to earn mention on other boards? Why would someone claim Dallas fans aren’t talking about the Eagles game when you acknowledge the opposite?

While it’s true in here, specifically about this game I haven’t made a single post. In fact, you could go back to preseason to find that I said Philly could very well get swept by Dallas and still win the division because our schedule is so easy. It won’t have a huge bearing on our season

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You know good in well the Cowboys are in the Eagles fans heads. Three straight butt whippings will do that to you. The Eagles/Hurts call Dallas Daddy.:laugh::muttley:
Unfortunately you are not the only Eagles fan on the board. You just happen to admit it.:omg::facepalm:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Is Dallas not good right now to earn mention on other boards? Why would someone claim Dallas fans aren’t talking about the Eagles game when you acknowledge the opposite?

While it’s true in here, specifically about this game I haven’t made a single post. In fact, you could go back to preseason to find that I said Philly could very well get swept by Dallas and still win the division because our schedule is so easy. It won’t have a huge bearing on our season
You certainly may be reasonable but that's most definitely not the modus operandi in Philadelphia where the Front Office, Coaches, players, fans and media all share a Cowboys focus that is insane.
Dallas hasn't had much focus on Philadelphia largely because Dak is 6-1 versus Eagles in his last 7 games going all the way back to 2017.
No Cowboys coach upon hire at his press conference would say,. "Well I am going to beat Philadelphia".
Sirianni did just that with Dallas and then followed up with a Beat Dallas t-shirt.

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.MgXm...=170&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&dpr=1.5&pid=3.1&rm=2

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
1. You are here.
The Eagles live rent free in the Cowboys fan’s brains… Vice versa is also true… It’s actually awesome, and makes these games so much more interesting

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
You certainly may be reasonable but that's most definitely not the modus operandi in Philadelphia where the Front Office, Coaches, players, fans and media all share a Cowboys focus that is insane.
Dallas hasn't had much focus on Philadelphia largely because Dak is 6-1 versus Eagles in his last 7 games going all the way back to 2017.
No Cowboys coach upon hire at his press conference would say,. "Well I am going to beat Philadelphia".
Sirianni did just that with Dallas and then followed up with a Beat Dallas t-shirt.

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.MgXm...=170&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&dpr=1.5&pid=3.1&rm=2
To be fair, our owner isn’t shy about talking about Philly