The Rams and Eagles are coming up in the next 2 weeks

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Iggles have had a fluff schedule up to now and have taken advantage of cream puffs. They're not as impressive as everyone is making them out to be. The bigger challenge for Dallas is going to be this weekend.
and we have had a tough schedule so far?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to these games, Cowboys have the opportunity to go out and prove themselves as one of the top teams in the league

Sydla

Reaction score
and we have had a tough schedule so far?

LOL, the things our fans say.

And no, the Rams are not a bigger challenge than Philly at this point. I actually think some of our fans believe the Eagles are like one of the worst teams in the league, propped up by weak opponents, and that in two weeks, it's basically a no brainer that we will win.

CoachD

Reaction score
The Rams and Eagles are coming up in the next 2 weeks..........
Oh really I didn't know that duh!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
So because people express their opinion that deals with reality and not simple homerism they are bad fans? Give me a break.

So saying I'm a homer for thinking a hot Cowboys team won't get beat by over 4 points by a QB and offense that is struggling? Give me a break.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Believe me when I say this. The Eagles are more worried about the Cowboys then we are about them
Who told you this? Stella the fortune teller or Nick Sirianni himself? I live in the Phila area and their sports radio (WIP) is talking about the Cards and the Phillies.
No mention of Dallas. Sounds like the Eagles are living rent free in your head....

plasticman

Reaction score
Despite having a really great defense, I don't think the Cowboys can totally stymie the Eagles prolific offense.

If the Cowboys hope to beat the Eagles, the entire offense must step up beyond where they are now.