The Raven’s should be proof Garrett and Linehan are not taking advantage of Dak’s skill set!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Giants were run blitzing at the end focusing on Zeke, while being down, trying to make plays happen to get the ball back. Dak took off a couple times a ran in that context.

Dak was managing the lead, when they were up in the late fourth.

They didn’t win because of his running, they moved the chains in the end to control the clock, with his running.
If Dak doesn't pick up those 1st downs with his running, Cowboys likely would have lost that game.

Reactions: BAT

sbark

Reaction score
Ravens kid a threat to throw a ball deep middle to a te etc ......makes safeties plat the whole field

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What agenda you hate mongol you .....the agenda true Cowboy fans have is to have QB that can gut out defenses and move the ball with his ARM.....now take you fantasy agenda and your Hate mongering out of here as you lower what it truly means to be a Cowboy fan....in other words you Dak-Payroll payee real estate prices here have dropped big time with your trolling support of the most INEPT QB since Quincy Carter....!!!!
LMAO...You and your analysis of Dak STINK!!!

I'll just leave this right here...

From someone who not only played the game but was one of the All Time Cowboys Greats...

NGZsYlM.png

BOOM!!! :hammer::thumbup::laugh::flagwave:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Data without context? Did you even read the data or read the article I provided? Sounds like you didn't.

That was an article in reference to Dak. The post I commented on was stats regarding Staubach. So, no, I didn't bother reading it.

But looking at the article, it doesn't even touch upon how those rush yards came to be. Were they designed runs? Were they runs from escapimg the pocket? Lacking context, thus lacking value.

conner01

Reaction score
They have won 5 games in a row and the controlled the clock.
Do you really think this staff is taking full advantage of Dak’s skill set? If you do you have an agenda. Maybe your Garrett’s neighbor!
We won 5 in a row and controlled the clock
I don’t think we do a great job of playing to Dak strength but I also don’t think an offense like the ravens gets your QB spending time on IR

khiladi

Reaction score
The Oline and talent at WR. Very simple.

The fact the Qb can’t diagnose a defense pre snap nor throw to the middle of the field in the intermediate to deep range, the fact he throws late which is why he always is caught fumbling the ball are major reasons..

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You probably are capable of looking at things rationally, except when it comes to Garrett. This is a serious ? Are you related to Garrett?

I’m not related to Jason Garrett, no. But another great, rational question on the topic. You’re on a roll in this thread.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The fact the Qb can’t diagnose a defense pre snap nor throw to the middle of the field in the intermediate to deep range, the fact he throws late which is why he always is caught fumbling the ball are major reasons..
This was from early this season pre-Amari Cooper...
vmpzM3N.png

Reactions: BAT

MojaveJT

Reaction score
LMAO...You and your analysis of Dak STINK!!!

I'll just leave this right here...

From someone who not only played the game but was one of the All Time Cowboys Greats...

NGZsYlM.png

BOOM!!! :hammer::thumbup::laugh::flagwave:

So what’s your take on Aikman’s thoughts on Dak regarding his accuracy and anticipation problems?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This coming from the #1 Garrett fan on this site. I must have hit a nerve being critical of “Clappy”. What the Raven’s did is take advantage of their QB’s skill set. The Raven’s didn’t score a lot of points, but they controlled time of possession. They beat a team they were suppose to lose to because they ALLOWED their QB to do what he does best. Of course they played great D too.

Do we really take advantage of Dak’s skill set?
Without the defense getting the TD at the end, the game was very saints vs cowboys. Difference is y'all put Dak down for not scoring points but praise the Ravens and Lamar..........

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Why are Garrett and Linehan handcuffing Dak? We need to take advantage of EVERYTHING Dak does well( designed runs on occasion, more RPO’s, more read options, the option, more no huddle early in games, etc., etc.)

The Raven’s have designed their offense around their rookie QB. Are we doing that for Dak? This coaching staff is not doing everything possible to make Dak and our Offense more successful!!!!

The coaches have time to fix this before the Playoffs. Will they?
Dak doesnt have the arm talent or cognitive football skills

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Why are Garrett and Linehan handcuffing Dak? We need to take advantage of EVERYTHING Dak does well( designed runs on occasion, more RPO’s, more read options, the option, more no huddle early in games, etc., etc.)

The Raven’s have designed their offense around their rookie QB. Are we doing that for Dak? This coaching staff is not doing everything possible to make Dak and our Offense more successful!!!!

The coaches have time to fix this before the Playoffs. Will they?

I've come to the conclusion that Garrett and Linehan are complete morons. Those two are the main reasons why we have such a terrible offense.