The Ravens 0-2 Record Is Deceiving

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Ravens are top 7 in both passing and rushing offensively. This could be another ugly week with a lot of points given up.

The Ravens have the #1 rushing defense. So, any hope of the run game this week looking like an NFL caliber run game can be squashed.

The Raven are top 10 in special teams, duh, Justin Tucker.

They are not good at all in pass defense though. Almost dead last. So, basically the only hope we have at winning this game is on the back of you know who.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Ravens are top 7 in both passing and rushing offensively. This could be another ugly week with a lot of points given up.

The Ravens have the #1 rushing defense. So, any hope of the run game this week looking like an NFL caliber run game can be squashed.

They are not good at all in pass defense though. Almost dead last. So, basically the only hope we have at winning this game is on the back of you know who.

Our passing attack isn't scary to anyone so their weak secondary may look better than advertised

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

From what I've read Tuckers been struggling out side of 50. It would be normal for every other human but he's Tucker! The Ravens are really bad against the pass, so I guess we have that.

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas needs to pass and pray Jackson doesn’t have a field day getting outside the tackles.

But you know mike will want to establish the run and continue running into a stacked front

I however am much more confident in this game more so than I was against the saints

Jipper

Reaction score
Hey mountainer, daks record is deceiving too!!!

I jest I jest, but I'm not wrong!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The Ravens are a good team, but 60% of that OL is really bad. If we can't do better against the run this week its a huge red flag to me.

Baltimore was down by 10 points most of the 2nd half vs KC and they racked up a lot of rushing yards late in that game as KC went into heavy zone coverages to prevent the big play. Not saying they're bad, dont get me wrong, but I think they are a lot more flawed offensively than people want to admit. Take QB out of the equation and I'd say New Orleans has the more talented offense in all honesty.

What really worries me about Baltimore is their defense. OP is right in that they can be beat via the pass, but they seem pretty good at forcing teams to dink and dunk.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

We're fine, we have Montana and Rice v 2.0

JBS

Reaction score

Tucker hasn’t been good. And it’s not deceiving. They lost to the raiders at home. Doesn’t mean we will win but they are what they are.

Wilson

Reaction score
Ferguson's return helps a lot in this game. If we can get Cooks involved somehow, we might be able to put enough points on the board.

Having Overshown more involved in defense spying Jackson might help slow down their offense.

One can only hope we win this game.

Ravens 27
Cowboys 24

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I hope they blow us the hell out. This team isn't getting anywhere with this coaching staff so I want them to feel some heat.

Aubrey could have tied the record and once again Mike McCarthy mismanages the clock. Yep I want him embarrassed in the worst way. I am done with his crap.
If we lose I hope we fire that fat son of a you know what!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's high time for this team to rebound if this team is destined to amount to anything this year. It's not like the talent is as awful as they seem. If they persist in performing as weakly as they have, there's no question but what their morale is in danger. I think poor management is the disease that curses this team's performance, and the players know it all too well. If we can see it, so can the team's personnel. Time may have taken its toll. We are, possibly, about to find out for sure. Let's hope they'll respond as they should.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Our Cowboys don't care...to busy counting their money.

Here they are!

here we go

Hadenough

Reaction score

Yeah but Derek Henry is gonna run right through this defense.