The Ravens 0-2 Record Is Deceiving

shabazz

Reaction score
I hope they blow us the hell out. This team isn't getting anywhere with this coaching staff so I want them to feel some heat.

Aubrey could have tied the record and once again Mike McCarthy mismanages the clock. Yep I want him embarrassed in the worst way. I am done with his crap.
It won't do any good if you're looking for change.....it would for 31 other teams but those teams aren't judged on net worth

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Expect almost a repeat of last week but with the ravens getting 250 yards rushing
I’ll be pretty shocked if the score and dominance is a repeat of what we saw last week. It’s not like the Ravens are on a roll. This is going to be a very difficult game for the Cowboys, but I expect them to show up tomorrow and put up a real fight. If they don’t and it ends up in another embarrassment, then they’re a bad team and are probably looking at a top 10 pick in April.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What were the odd for Cowboys/Saints?
Whatever they were, it surely didn't do the Cowboys any favors -- I know that much. :angry:
The 'Boys are favored by 1 vs. the Ravens. I'm not convinced it'll help them, though. :omg:
What makes it interesting is that both teams might be desperately attempting to win.:thumbup:
They've been considered as deserving as the Game of the Week -- I'm not sure why. :huh:

Last edited:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I’ll be pretty shocked if the score and dominance is a repeat of what we saw last week. It’s not like the Ravens are on a roll. This is going to be a very difficult game for the Cowboys, but I expect them to show up tomorrow and put up a real fight. If they don’t and it ends up in another embarrassment, then they’re a bad team and are probably looking at a top 10 pick in April.
They are a bad team

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Ravens are top 7 in both passing and rushing offensively. This could be another ugly week with a lot of points given up.

The Ravens have the #1 rushing defense. So, any hope of the run game this week looking like an NFL caliber run game can be squashed.

The Raven are top 10 in special teams, duh, Justin Tucker.

They are not good at all in pass defense though. Almost dead last. So, basically the only hope we have at winning this game is on the back of you know who.
Yeah, I think everyone knows the Ravens are very good. Not great, but very good

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The Ravens are a declining team. The Cowboys are just worse.
That's my fear right now...Baltimore has some good players, but they are a team with some significant flaws starting with their OL. Hopefully they can rebound in the 2nd half, but this is a very bad sign so far, they just seem overmatched in the trenches on both sides of the ball

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That's my fear right now...Baltimore has some good players, but they are a team with some significant flaws starting with their OL. Hopefully they can rebound in the 2nd half, but this is a very bad sign so far, they just seem overmatched in the trenches on both sides of the ball
The Cowboys are already thinking about the afterparty.

Sheepish

Reaction score
Lol, winning can be deceiving, but losing, especially bad losses, tends to be far more predictive of what a team is and where it will be.