The Ravens 0-2 Record Is Deceiving

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Ravens are THE single worse team for any team to have to play this week.

They are as desperate as a team can get.

I'd rather face the 2-0 Chiefs or the 1-1 49ers this week, than the 0-2 Ravens.

They're a Top 5 team talent wise, and they're in a 100% must win situation.

We're walking into a buzz saw inside a nitro glycerin plant. Next stop, Humiliation Station. 45-13
We're going to be used as a get right game for the Ravens.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But you know mike will want to establish the run and continue running into a stacked front

I however am much more confident in this game more so than I was against the saints
We been doing that since Travis left and it's MADDEING!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Ravens are THE single worse team for any team to have to play this week.

They are as desperate as a team can get.

I'd rather face the 2-0 Chiefs or the 1-1 49ers this week, than the 0-2 Ravens.

They're a Top 5 team talent wise, and they're in a 100% must win situation.

We're walking into a buzz saw inside a nitro glycerin plant. Next stop, Humiliation Station. 45-13
Not the ideal matchup, Ravens or in a must win situation desperately trying to avoid an 0-3 start and in walks the Ravens, at least we have home field advantage on our side if that really helps.

Zimm should just leave Overshown in the entire game to spy Lamar, because if Lamar sets the tone early that he can run at will we are doomed from the start.

If we can hold Lamar accountable than the Cowboys have a chance to win this one.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Ravens are top 7 in both passing and rushing offensively. This could be another ugly week with a lot of points given up.

The Ravens have the #1 rushing defense. So, any hope of the run game this week looking like an NFL caliber run game can be squashed.

The Raven are top 10 in special teams, duh, Justin Tucker.

They are not good at all in pass defense though. Almost dead last. So, basically the only hope we have at winning this game is on the back of you know who.
I agree, they just got unlucky in losing two games they should have won. if our sieve of a DL plays like they did against Saints, the run defense is going to get gashed for 200 yards. I have a feeling that's going to happen.

and what this means, we probably will be able to get to the 20 and redzone, but will struggle when thing get tight and passing lanes are harder to find and you have to be able to run it somewhat successfully. with our pathetic running game and their run defense, we are looking at average of about 2 YPC....and lot of 2nd and long and 3rd and long situations.....

Hadenough

Reaction score
I would love to see Henry run for 100 yards against the Cowboys and then hear Jerry defend his decision not to sign him instead of Zeke…and Dalvin Cook.
It's interesting because I feel that Jerry did no more than he had to this off season. I have a suspicion he has plans to get rid of McCarthy and staff. Bring in Belichick and give him control of personnel decisions.

The Natural

Reaction score
Although I think the Ravens win, they’re 0-2 for a reason. The offense isnt that dynamic, maybe that changes this week but for whatever reason they cant get the ball downfield. What worries me in this matchup is Roquan Smith. Nothing brings the punk out of Dak more than an elite LB.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The Ravens are top 7 in both passing and rushing offensively. This could be another ugly week with a lot of points given up.

The Ravens have the #1 rushing defense. So, any hope of the run game this week looking like an NFL caliber run game can be squashed.

They are not good at all in pass defense though. Almost dead last. So, basically the only hope we have at winning this game is on the back of you know who.
Well, that’s an L. Dak always crumbles against the better QBs in the league. Our only hope is our D.

Steve007

Reaction score
I hope they blow us the hell out. This team isn't getting anywhere with this coaching staff so I want them to feel some heat.

Aubrey could have tied the record and once again Mike McCarthy mismanages the clock. Yep I want him embarrassed in the worst way. I am done with his crap.
This team isn't going anywhere with any coaching staff.

J_Allen

Reaction score
This team isn't going anywhere with any coaching staff.
That's probably true but Parcells came in and made a huge difference. Jerry had been embarrassed with three consecutive 5-11 seasons. He also wanted a new stadium, but he has it now and it's going to be empty or full of opposing teams fans if he keeps this up.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Both teams will be 1-2 after tomorrow. At least we get the Vagiants next. But dang a W would really brighten up our players and fans (the coaches and Jones clan can scram.)

A desperate super bowl contender with Balt is dangerous...

stiletto

Reaction score
Worst fans ever, rooting for their team to lose.
Only on here.
:facepalm:
Not wishing for them to lose but basically the Cowboys are OceanGate with a crazy egotistical owner and a VERY flawed product. Yet people buy tickets....Some folks on here just don't really want to get on this particular submarine. LOL!

Last edited:

Pipelayer72

Reaction score

I like the Cowboys chances and you know who will step up big. Cowboys win a tough one 27-23.