The Ravens 0-2 Record Is Deceiving

nobody

Reaction score
If they're almost dead last in pass defense, Dak will do fine as long as the O-line gives him a few seconds. As long as the Cowboys get an early lead, they'll win. If they start off in the hole, they'll lose. That's who they are.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Ravens are just a 1-point favorite -- it's not like that difference should be insurmountable. Being losers shouldn't be an option (I hope.)

Shane612

Reaction score
IDK. Ravens’ defense isn’t that bad. They’re not the best for sure, but they’re not the worst either.
And we’ve all seen a bad team come in and perform surprisingly well.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
A loss is more beneficial than a win at this point.
This is actually so true.

I remember just a few years ago, after the cowboys very disappointing season, Jerry Jones blew up. I never seen him so angry. Going on the Dallas radios and doing his angry, drunken spiels. He fired the entire staff and did a complete renovation. Of course nothing changed, but he did get angry.

Consistent embarrassments and blow outs will get him angry again. It’s just a matter of time. I have us losing 56-13, maybe 56-17 if we’re lucky. If this pattern continues, look for a mass cultivation in the upcoming offseason.

RonWashington

Reaction score
A tough physical team that likes run the ball is the worst possible opponent for Dallas . I know it’s only game 3 but this game should speak volumes of MM Dak and really what kind of 2024 season fans are in store for .

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The Ravens are top 7 in both passing and rushing offensively. This could be another ugly week with a lot of points given up.

The Ravens have the #1 rushing defense. So, any hope of the run game this week looking like an NFL caliber run game can be squashed.

The Raven are top 10 in special teams, duh, Justin Tucker.

They are not good at all in pass defense though. Almost dead last. So, basically the only hope we have at winning this game is on the back of you know who.
Agreed. This could be an ugly L.

That said— this Dallas team is usually good for a couple of “resurrection wins” every season.

Just when everyone is throwing dirt on them, and there comes a game that they look destined to lose bad, they come out, rally, and play well.

Tomorrow looks like a L to me. Baltimore is a bad matchup across the board in my opinion. But I will leave a little room for Dallas to rebound and circle the wagons as well.

The danger with the resurrection wins is that this team tends to rely on those as proof they have cured their ills and fixed their flaws. Only to watch those same things come back and trip them up later in the season.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I've read Tuckers been struggling out side of 50. It would be normal for every other human but he's Tucker! The Ravens are really bad against the pass, so I guess we have that.
Tucker started slowing down last year.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Harbaugh will tell his team to go out and punch us in the mouth. If we respond, we have a chance, if not, the ugliness continues and Mike is packing his suitcase.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
The Ravens are top 7 in both passing and rushing offensively. This could be another ugly week with a lot of points given up.

The Ravens have the #1 rushing defense. So, any hope of the run game this week looking like an NFL caliber run game can be squashed.

They are not good at all in pass defense though. Almost dead last. So, basically the only hope we have at winning this game is on the back of you know who.
What do you like about us then.
What do you see us doing well.

NotForLong

Reaction score
This is actually so true.

I remember just a few years ago, after the cowboys very disappointing season, Jerry Jones blew up. I never seen him so angry. Going on the Dallas radios and doing his angry, drunken spiels. He fired the entire staff and did a complete renovation. Of course nothing changed, but he did get angry.

Consistent embarrassments and blow outs will get him angry again. It’s just a matter of time. I have us losing 56-13, maybe 56-17 if we’re lucky. If this pattern continues, look for a mass cultivation in the upcoming offseason.
Cultivation? What cultivation? We are stuck with Dak for more years. There is nothing he cam do even if he wanted to

Flamma

Reaction score
These statistics are misleading. Two weeks is too small of a sample size. The Chiefs and Raiders pass the ball two times more than they run the ball. Of course the Ravens will have a good run D. The Chiefs are also known for making any team's pass defense not look too good.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

The Ravens are THE single worse team for any team to have to play this week.

They are as desperate as a team can get.

I'd rather face the 2-0 Chiefs or the 1-1 49ers this week, than the 0-2 Ravens.

They're a Top 5 team talent wise, and they're in a 100% must win situation.

We're walking into a buzz saw inside a nitro glycerin plant. Next stop, Humiliation Station. 45-13

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Agreed. This could be an ugly L.

That said— this Dallas team is usually good for a couple of “resurrection wins” every season.

Just when everyone is throwing dirt on them, and there comes a game that they look destined to lose bad, they come out, rally, and play well.

Tomorrow looks like a L to me. Baltimore is a bad matchup across the board in my opinion. But I will leave a little room for Dallas to rebound and circle the wagons as well.

The danger with the resurrection wins is that this team tends to rely on those as proof they have cured their ills and fixed their flaws. Only to watch those same things come back and trip them up later in the season.
That "resurrection win" comes Thursday.

Then it's the Steelers, Lions, and 49ers.