The real changes Jerry will make

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry was on a bunch of talk shows today hinting change.....When it come to meaningful organizational change, I don’t expect anything. Well, at least no coaching or structural changes. But I’m sure he will throw us a bone. Here are some of the changes Jerry will probably make this offseason:
  • Increased ticket prices
  • Increased concession prices
  • More jersey choices in the gift shop
  • More “official” Cowboys advertisers (____ the official gas station of the Dallas Cowboys)
  • More artwork for the “stayjum”
  • New revenue streams at “the Star” in Frisco.
Structuring the organization to win a championship? Jerry thinks he’s winning every year already.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
:laugh:

On a serious note. If I was Dak I would launch a football straight through Jerry’s head leaving a cone shaped hole in it. Then I’d do the same to Jason and Scott. Maybe even kris Richard too for that awful performance against the ramso_O

In before the first "he would overthrow them" post. :laugh:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Jerry was on a bunch of talk shows today hinting change.....When it come to meaningful organizational change, I don’t expect anything. Well, at least no coaching or structural changes. But I’m sure he will throw us a bone. Here are some of the changes Jerry will probably make this offseason:
  • More “official” Cowboys advertisers (____ the official gas station of the Dallas Cowboys)
Structuring the organization to win a championship? Jerry thinks he’s winning every year already.

Yay for capitalism?

Batman1980

Reaction score
You know they have a shelf life. Heaven forbid he should have to deal with any that have wrinkles or have become jaded at all.
tenor.gif

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Someone here complained about the tailgate. He will fix that and figure out a way to bilk more money out of the fans. Sponsors - clearly. He will probably get American Airlines, Jack Black, TI and Baylor Medical to sponsor his boat. I bet the next picture we see of that there will be a big American Airlines logo on the side. He will probably add a few 4 foot high A Cooper garden gnomes to the gift shop at $999,99. I am sure a few loyal vendors will get a shaking down too. Gas for that barge is going to cost plenty. I also suspect he will have Nike, Underarmour and Adidas fight over becoming the new exclusive rights shoe company of the Dallas Cowboys. Those shoe companies are always ready to bleed some cash. With all that and more going on who has time to address the real problems.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Face it cowboy's fan's, we ARE Charlie Brown at Halloween.... all we gonna get from JJ is a rock.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Change the OC and QB coach if we are lucky. But I am starting to doubt that also.

blueblood70

Reaction score
those in here that sees Jerry as some senile lone ranger that does things to just THROW US A BONE like his 5 billion dollar franchise is just toy or a tax shelter are senile themselves. He has staff and if you hadn't noticed they win games, win divisions, and have turned this entire team over since 2016 while still not losing a lot of games..Yes we would luv to get over the preverbal hump and get to and maybe win a NFCCG..

Jerrys staff and those that help him make decsions see this the way they want to and are making changes in hopes for improvement, just because they arent in line with Fans POV doesnt mean they arent correct..Every year we mock what they do in the draft and FA and moves they make or done make in Season but last I checked we made it to the 2nd round and lost by 8 on the road to a superior team..

if you judge the last 5 years vs 25 yrs youd see they have plan and are trying to win...could we be happier with new HC and OC and QB coach , sure even I hope for that but dont discount everything they do before seeing how it plays out..3rd youngest team in NFL, almost a 70%plus turnover in players since 2016 and here they are the new team should be given chance 2 division wins the last 3 years with playoff win and really they played well in all 3 playoff games..they just didnt get it done..the new Era should be judged from 2016 on and regardless of HC they have chance nd even 2017 being ripped off by RG with Zekes suspension and long list of injuries at major positions they went 9-7 they had shot at the playoffs until the final 2 games..

we all want more we want trophies and bragging rights but just because it hasn't happened we mock the owners like this is joke to them and they dont care..I promise you they do and last I checked not one person in heres owns a professional team and really knows how to run one..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why would we expect much change structurally? This was a successful season in this era.

Someday all fans will grasp the reality of the bar being lowered.

If you’re going to continue providing Jerry a seal of approval supporting the Cowboys, might as well accept it for what it is.

There are some things in life you either learn to live with or walk away cause it ain’t changin’.