It’s about 5 things:

Health
Fix OL/run game
NT who is a 3 down player
Get a money kicker
Improve the penalties

D4KADON

Reaction score
What they need to do is put Collins back at lg, Steele at rt and I think biadasz would be ok. But bring in somebody to complete with him
I think having an okay center is a recipe for disaster

Nexx

Reaction score
Isn’t every Qb better with a good running game and a great oline? The biggest problem is when you overpay a mediocre Qb elite money making it hard to put together the said pieces around him.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somehow I don’t think that’s the answer to our problems
Certainly Not the only one, but I don't want to ignore one that seems insignificant to some but as we have seen thru-out these play offs is a critical part of the recipe needed to win.

RS12

Reaction score
No solution that still includes the Jones family, is an actual solution. 26 years and counting.

kevm3

Reaction score
Yep, I think this goes for every QB. The minute you completely shut down the running game, you make the offense one dimensional. Having a QB that needs to rely on his arm game after game is a reciple for interceptions

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yeah but Dak really needs it because he’s not capable of carrying teams with his arm unless we are playing bad football teams.

We need to take the game out of our QBs hands and let the run game win it unfortunately.

Mahomes carried the hell outta his team ..still waiting on this QB who carries teams..its a mythical creature. In reality the QB's continue to need good defense and players..crazy stuff.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This team isn't winning crap with Dak Prescott as QB. What you saw today was a QB overcoming the shortcomings of his teams offensive line and putting them in a position to win. Good luck expecting Dak Prescott to do that.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This team isn't winning crap with Dak Prescott as QB. What you saw today was a QB overcoming the shortcomings of his teams offensive line and putting them in a position to win. Good luck expecting Dak Prescott to do that.

Your acting like Burrows was under more pressure than Mahomes..lol did you watch the game..the QB under pressure didnt over come it, he lost.

Cinci rushed 4 and covered and got home alot...crazy stuff where have i seen this work...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak is a much better qb when there’s a running game. They need to add two quality pieces to this oline and I would invest in a young rb

While I agree that would help, fixing this team has been quite perplexing for Jethro & Son.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Your acting like Burrows was under more pressure than Mahomes..lol did you watch the game..the QB under pressure didnt over come it, he lost.

Cinci rushed 4 and covered and got home alot...crazy stuff where have i seen this work...

No I'm saying that Dak Prescott on his best day wouldn't be able to move the offense when he is facing the pressure either of those QB's were facing.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dak is a much better qb when there’s a running game. They need to add two quality pieces to this oline and I would invest in a young rb
Find a decent QB and get rid of the TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH formally known as Dak Prescot who is currently taking up space in the Cowboys back field. The Bengals went from the out-house to the penthouse the stud they have running their offense. Unfortunately for the Cowboys the TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH was paid way too much money for way too many years. The SLOTH is too slow at reading defenses and finding WIDE OPEN RECs & TEs which means DCs are loading the box and daring the SLOTH to pass the dam ball!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No I'm saying that Dak Prescott on his best day wouldn't be able to move the offense when he is facing the pressure either of those QB's were facing.

On his best day he did..ashame his best day is not our last playoff game because that would have been the time. Again making blanket false statements doesnt make them true. Dak as much as anyone had a bad playoff game..but again name the players who played great on our team that game he let down. I'm good with moving on but it will just be moving on to everyones next villain as the boss villian tells you how bad he wants tot win.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Everyone knows this.

The problem is does coaching and management. The same people who couldn’t figure out Tony Pollard was better are in charge of fixing the run game.. That’s the problem.
Worse than that. They knew pollard was better but allowed zeke to determine if he sat out with the injury or not.

damn man if you have zeke a month rest maybe they could’ve beaten San Francisco