The recipe to fix this team is quite simple

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak is a much better qb when there’s a running game. They need to add two quality pieces to this oline and I would invest in a young rb
Nope, that's not it.

Man, are you watching the playoffs? SF is running through everyone strictly because they have a disruptive front on D. THAT is how you fix this team. Fix the DLine.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry thinks the guys that get paid the most should be doing the most. Suckage follows.

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak is a much better qb when there’s a running game. They need to add two quality pieces to this oline and I would invest in a young rb

Not only that, he needs to run more again. And I don't mean just running for yards but to escape the pass rush. That part of his game was big part of his early success, and it needs to reappear. That should help a struggling OLine.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
On his best day he did..ashame his best day is not our last playoff game because that would have been the time. Again making blanket false statements doesnt make them true. Dak as much as anyone had a bad playoff game..but again name the players who played great on our team that game he let down. I'm good with moving on but it will just be moving on to everyones next villain as the boss villian tells you how bad he wants tot win.

Not really. He has always struggled when playing better defenses and yes all QB's to a degree do, but Dak's struggles are to the point where the offense is basically comatose for long long periods of time.

Silverstar

Reaction score
“I think Jerry’s put together some pretty good football teams…I mean, at some point the players have got to win the games.”

- Darren Woodson

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The culture is toxic. Can’t win with Jerry running his carnival. With Cincy going to the SB Dallas looks more like the NFL purgatory every day.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not really. He has always struggled when playing better defenses and yes all QB's to a degree do, but Dak's struggles are to the point where the offense is basically comatose for long long periods of time.

Not really on his best days not at all...again we all want his best days to be the last game in the playoffs and for sure it wasnt...but he is just as high on the "Winning teams" win % as 90 %..again you guys want a villian..it will be the QB and to that affect i will say the big boss vilian will crush your dreams until he isn there.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
“I think Jerry’s put together some pretty good football teams…I mean, at some point the players have got to win the games.”

- Darren Woodson

I love Woody he fought wars and earned his rep...he wouldn't be the first ex player to realize who can keep him relevent. Again the players do get blame for sure but there is a reason those players can never win here.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

- Darren Woodson

When your "pretty good football teams" fall short time and again, maybe they aren't as good as you want to believe?

Whether it's overvaluing the talent, piss poor coaches, or both, the bottom line is on Jerry. He wants the credit, that's why he runs the team, so he owns the results.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

How many points did you think Stafford would score in a half on the niners d?

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Yes and that one recipe is not having this idiot in the picture anymore....

jerry-jones-gotime.jpg

bigE79

Reaction score
The problem is the owner can't be made to look even more stupid by having his 15m RB benched.

After all, the only goal here is making him look like a football guy.

Congrats on Cin BTW.
Go Joe,heck of a QB...hope they win it all.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Samuel is a beast. I know it's not a shock to anyone paying attention but he's the 49ers team.

bigE79

Reaction score
Yeah but Dak really needs it because he’s not capable of carrying teams with his arm unless we are playing bad football teams.

We need to take the game out of our QBs hands and let the run game win it unfortunately.
Then what the hell are they paying him for?,we could get that from a rookie if all were asking the 160 million man to hand the ball and don't screw up... stupid stupid signing.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Then what the hell are they paying him for?,we could get that from a rookie if all were asking the 160 million man to hand the ball and don't screw up... stupid stupid signing.

I mean the niners have played 2 QB's that most here say put Dak to shame and so far.....how has that played out? ...cant wait for anyone to say "Weapons"..should be good.