The Red Rifle Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Take a knee fella, you said "Prescott didn't start playing until the 3rd quarter." You were proven wrong and now you're just trying too hard.
I don’t think that statement needs to be proven. It’s pretty obvious looking at the highlights and watching the sports guys talk about the game. It was classified as a almost come back in which some people said dak was good and some said he wasn’t good soon enough. The first half even had whispers of Romo coming in because Dak kept giving the packers the ball back by not sustaining drives...but o well. I’m the “try hard” lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
Update:
2020 Record

Andy Dalton: 3-4

Dak Prescott: 2-3

This is with an OL ravaged by injuries

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

Yes the defense forcing turnovers certainly has made a huge difference.

Cowboys aren’t going to be in position for Fields or Wilson though now. Just throwing that out there.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak had 7 turnovers in less than 5 full games :rolleyes:

AD has 8 in 7 games :rolleyes:

So almost the same pace.

now look at the difference in turnovers forced by the defense

night and day. That’s kind of my point.

No intention to argue Dak vs Dalton. But turnovers is the key to the team
Winning games.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Earlier in the year, I said Dalton was the best backup QB in the NFC East. Still stands.

I think he may be the better backup QB in the NFL. Taysum Hill looked good filling in for Brees. Mariota looked good though in LV. Fitzgerald looked good before Tua took ova

I still think Andy Dalton may have earned himself a starting job somewhere in 2021. I'd hate to see him go but if he earned it, he earned it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shoutout to our signal caller for dominating his former team and keeping us in the NFC East race:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:
He is doing his job and keeping us in the running for February football. Thats what they wanted out of him. Im just glad that concussion wasnt a career ender

khiladi

Reaction score
Funny reading Dak supporters claim we win because the defense forced turnovers, while completing ignoring the fact Dak was throwing INTs and fumbling a whole bunch, putting the opposition in scoring position. Andy isn’t turning the ball over and is actually scoring TDs on less attempts when the game actually matters, aka 1-7 points down.. Andy has 4 TDs and 1 INT on 60 attempts, while Dak has 4 TDs and 3 INTs on over 80 attempts.

And Andy hasn’t played a full game with Zach Martin..

Status
Not open for further replies.