The Red Rifle Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Red was efficient but they need to work on the deep ball a little more. Too easy for good defenses to crowd the line and guard these short to mid passes.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So instead of enjoying the W, you spew irrational hate towards our fearless leader :muttley:

Its obvious you are a Dak-Fan and not a Cowboy fan
Lol. You’re spewing hate towards Dak with this thread. What does that make you? I don’t see you posting these when Dak plays well. So you’re either trolling. Or hate Dak for reasons beyond football. Either way. Kudos to you for the dedication.

Cmac

Reaction score
I guess you didn't listen to the commentators during the game. oh well, jump to conclusions.
Had to ask...….and I agree Dalton is of good character......never sure with was is said on this board about players, sometimes. Just a check. All good.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
dak is going to cost us a lot. we can win with dalton is what i mean. cheaper. he has made the playoffs often. now looking, maybe dalton just needs better coaching. has he EVER had a good coach?
You're right. Dalton can win against garbage teams.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
So you're a fan of Dalton whos accomplished nothing? lol. Makes sense.
he ruled his division for like five straight seasons or at least made the playoffs. inb4 you say he was 1 and out dalton in the postseason but forget his situation is very similar to dak/romo. he had a terrible coach and won in despite of his coach. give dalton a good coach and he can equal anything dak can do in the win column

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So you're a fan of Dalton whos accomplished nothing? lol. Makes sense.
Dalton is making only $3m and accomplished more than Dak did in his first 5 years as a starter on one of the worst Franchises in the sport

Dak is asking to be paid over $35m a season, has only won the division twice in the last 5 seasons and has shown he needs a great roster around him.

O yea and Andy doesnt have a cult-like fanbase that excuses everything he does.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dalton is making only $3m and accomplished more than Dak did in his first 5 years as a starter on one of the worst Franchises in the sport

Dak is asking to be paid over $35m a season, has only won the division twice in the last 5 seasons and has shown he needs a great roster around him.

O yea and Andy doesnt have a cult-like fanbase that excuses everything he does.
Dalton hasn't accomplished a fraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.