The Red Rifle Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Dalton is making only $3m and accomplished more than Dak did in his first 5 years as a starter on one of the worst Franchises in the sport

Dak is asking to be paid over $35m a season, has only won the division twice in the last 5 seasons and has shown he needs a great roster around him.

O yea and Andy doesnt have a cult-like fanbase that excuses everything he does.
the dak cult is like the brady cult. just without the superbowls, the success, the intangibles and everything else that made brady good

blueblood70

Reaction score
well 2 wins each! one guy makes 3 mil and the other guy makes 31 mil.
you say that as if Dak would have played we wouldn't have the same or better results, im betting a helathy Dak all season ins us that Philly 1 game where nooch screwed the pooch, the QB was the difference, barely lost to PB with GG, that win with dak, MN, WFT would not have beat dak twice Cinci etc

we still have losing season with turnovers, injuries', and bad defense but ill give dak 3 more wins then his backups had..thats for sure..

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dalton is making only $3m and accomplished more than Dak did in his first 5 years as a starter on one of the worst Franchises in the sport

Dak is asking to be paid over $35m a season, has only won the division twice in the last 5 seasons and has shown he needs a great roster around him.

O yea and Andy doesnt have a cult-like fanbase that excuses everything he does.
Dalton won ROY? Dalton won a playoff game? News to me.

You sound like the cult leader brother. To say hes accomplished more than Dak is a joke. And shows how biased you are against anything pro Dak. You are one of those that would be upset if Dak won us a Lombardi.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dalton is in the same boat as Dak. What has Dak accomplished? Beside being 0-2 in the most important games of his career.
LOL. What are Daltons stats in the most important games of his career?

Ill wait.

Also. Dak has a playoff win to his record. So 0-2 in the most important games of his career comment is laughable.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
he ruled his division for like five straight seasons or at least made the playoffs. inb4 you say he was 1 and out dalton in the postseason but forget his situation is very similar to dak/romo. he had a terrible coach and won in despite of his coach. give dalton a good coach and he can equal anything dak can do in the win column

Let's say I agree, he can equal Dak.

Has Dak gotten past the second round of the playoffs? No. So Dalton equaling Dak is still the same as the last 26 years.

If we're going to get rid of Dak Dalton isn't who should replace him....

HungryLion

Reaction score
In all honesty.

Andy Dalton isn’t very good. He is “meh”

If the cowboys actually try to make him a long term plan. I’ll puke.

give me Dak or a top 5 pick at QB. Nothing else will suffice.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dalton won ROY? Dalton won a playoff game? News to me.

You sound like the cult leader brother. To say hes accomplished more than Dak is a joke. And shows how biased you are against anything pro Dak. You are one of those that would be upset if Dak won us a Lombardi.
Dalton went to the playoffs his first four seasons of his career.

Thats the problem with you stanleys. You care more about his personal stats and accolades than team accolades

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dalton went to the playoffs his first four seasons of his career.

Thats the problem with you stanleys. You care more about his personal stats and accolades than team accolades
What's his playoff record? And what are his playoff stats? Seems you like to bring up Daltons "accomplishments" and leave out Dak's. I am pretty sure Dak has won a playoff game. Has Dalton?

Dalton has proven. Time and time again. That when the lights shine brightest he folds. He's been that way his whole career. You just want to prop him up because you like him more than the other option. And I am beginning to see the real reason behind the hate. Nothing to do with football. At all.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You know the answer to that.

Now which would you rather? Go to the playoffs 4 straight seasons or go for two and missing the playoffs entirely twice?
Id rather win playoff games. And its not that he played well in those games either. He threw for something like 1 TD and 6 picks. So keep propping him up like he's Peyton Manning if you like. But the guy is garbage. And if you are going to post "appreciation" threads for him. When Dak comes back next season. I am expecting the same treatment of him when he plays well. Otherwise it just shows again. You dont like Dak. And its not football related.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Id rather win playoff games. And its not that he played well in those games either. He threw for something like 1 TD and 6 picks. So keep propping him up like he's Peyton Manning if you like. But the guy is garbage. And if you are going to post "appreciation" threads for him. When Dak comes back next season. I am expecting the same treatment of him when he plays well. Otherwise it just shows again. You dont like Dak. And its not football related.
No one is propping him up like he’s Peyton Manning.

To say hes “garbage” when all the reasons you homers propped up Dak can be said about Dalton is hilarious.

They have about the same record through their first 4 seasons, same amount of pro-bowls, but Dalton actually made the playoffs all of those seasons.

You fan boys need to man up and stop getting in your feelings because there are people whom are not fans of him. It has NOTHING to do with off the field and EVERYTHING to do with his on the field performance.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No one is propping him up like he’s Peyton Manning.

To say hes “garbage” when all the reasons you homers propped up Dak can be said about Dalton is hilarious.

They have about the same record through their first 4 seasons, same amount of pro-bowls, but Dalton actually made the playoffs all of those seasons.

You fan boys need to man up and stop getting in your feelings because there are people whom are not fans of him. It has NOTHING to do with off the field and EVERYTHING to do with his on the field performance.

You have proven it isnt. With this thread. lol.

I have never seen you make a thread like this when Dak balls out. To make a thread about Dalton having a good game against one of the worst teams in the league is a joke in itself. And you can say it has nothing to do with off the field. But this thread proves otherwise.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
In all honesty.

Andy Dalton isn’t very good. He is “meh”

If the cowboys actually try to make him a long term plan. I’ll puke.

give me Dak or a top 5 pick at QB. Nothing else will suffice.

And if the "top" 3 qbs are gone before we pick, it's going to be Dak for sure, I'm thinking. (Even if it's not already Dak in Jerry's mind).

Tired of the "prospect" or "needs development" players, bad enough when it's a DE or OT or LB, but quarterback? NO...

HungryLion

Reaction score
And if the "top" 3 qbs are gone before we pick, it's going to be Dak for sure, I'm thinking. (Even if it's not already Dak in Jerry's mind).

Tired of the "prospect" or "needs development" players, bad enough when it's a DE or OT or LB, but quarterback? NO...

Yeah I hear ya. I don’t want any of the mid to late first round QB’s who “have the tools”. They miss far too often.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

You have proven it isnt. With this thread. lol.

I have never seen you make a thread like this when Dak balls out. To make a thread about Dalton having a good game against one of the worst teams in the league is a joke in itself. And you can say it has nothing to do with off the field. But this thread proves otherwise.
It has nothing to do with off the field.

Do you need me to bring up posts in which I praised Dak as that guy in 2016 and part of 17??

Status
Not open for further replies.