The saddest thing you'll read this offseason

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#7 - You will not post political discussions, comments or content.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Jerry takes care of his health like he takes care of his team, I'd be reluctant to bet on his extended longevity. :grin:

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
SOB probably gonna out live me.

It’s going to be really sad having to watch him into his 90’s running Cowboys Football.

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His liver is pickled by now, put it in a jar and it might last another 50 years :muttley:

MS17

Reaction score
Just a quick reminder, Jerry... "Never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." (John Donne)

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I had to make this it's own thread.

one word
Bionics !!
Jerry is having a body built right now and until that is ready, bionics for his body.

That means he could be around into the next century!
He may look like the Emperor in Star Wars in another 30 years. Then later Darth Vader.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is one decision Jerry has absolutely no say in. Not even Jerry can beat father time. Even if he lasts another 10 year, I promise you he won't have the stamina to do what he has done in the past.

But then again, Stephen is going to be worse so maybe it is better if Jerry does beat the clock.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yes. But he sells hope. Why can't you?
Jerry sells hope? He sells a bunch of BS hoping people will keep forking over their money. He didn't get that rich selling hope. I wish for the day people finally stop falling for all his crap.