The saddest thing you'll read this offseason

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Soooo, what's "a long time"? Per US charts life expectancy for an 82 (soon to be) male is 6.77 years. Now certainly with Jerry's money he can buy the best medical care around, so he may very well go past the 6.77 years. Is 6.77 years a "long time"? I think not, personally. Though 6.77 years of continued futility for a Cowboys fan like me is an eternity!

But I would note the last words of (if memory serves) of queen Elizabeth I who, when informed by her doctors of her impending death, shook her fist in the air and said, "All my possessions for a moment of time". Which of course isn't how it works.

Go ahead, Jerry, be optimistic. But just know you can plan all you want, when your name is called to depart this earth, you have zero say in the matter...
He is talking about haunting Arlington places.

We wont get rid of his curse.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I had to make this it's own thread.

In the year 2194, they unfreeze Jerry and the cry will be................ (after almost 200 years of no SB wins) IF JERRY CANT WIN US an SB NO ONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :muttley:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
200w.gif

Why do you go around depressing people all the time? :(
Because he is better at that than anything he knows of.

Big_D

Reaction score
We already knew this. 80 year old puts salt on his fast food breakfast sandwich and he'll out live all of us. lol This is a record breaker. I say another 30. Still running the show at 110. :oops:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Challenge accepted, Jerry. I doubt you can outlive me, old man! :laugh:

TWOK11

Reaction score
It’s sad to see how far this site has fallen when openly cheering for the death of the owner is routinely tolerated.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s sad to see how far this site has fallen when openly cheering for the death of the owner is routinely tolerated.
Yes, we used to have lofty principles. Many would flock to the wisdom and moral guidance offered here. But sadly no longer ……..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Soooo, what's "a long time"? Per US charts life expectancy for an 82 (soon to be) male is 6.77 years. Now certainly with Jerry's money he can buy the best medical care around, so he may very well go past the 6.77 years. Is 6.77 years a "long time"? I think not, personally. Though 6.77 years of continued futility for a Cowboys fan like me is an eternity!
We're entering the Senile Al Davis Years of the story.

Bagman

Reaction score
I guess those transfusions are working. Jerry's feeling pretty confident