The saddest thing you'll read this offseason

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he like every one else knows not the time when he will be called away from this world tomorrow could be his last day or it could not be but he is a fool and its evident every time he opens his mouth

ShortRound

Reaction score
It’s not hard to imagine at the dawn of conscious AI for Jerry to download himself into a computer and rule the cowboys forever.
Jerry AI is scary

B0zkQyH.jpeg

ICP

Reaction score
A yearly reminder of the definition of futility

FVSTONE

Reaction score

I had to make this it's own thread.

Any story with Trey Lance's name in it. People need to wake up, Trey Lance doesn't have the skills, mindset or the body to be a backup QB in the NFL, let alone a starter in the league, especially with his stints on the IR. The 9ers have all but admitted that they made a huge mistake drafting this young man! It's very apparent that Lance should have stayed in school, heck what he should have done was jumped into the transfer portal and found a BIG-TIME university in the SEC, ACC, Big 10 or some other BIG-TIME program to enhance his game skills and football mind. Unfortunately, he probably had too many people in his head talking about all the $100s of millions he could make coming out early and it backfired on him like no other. Sure, he's made a few million bucks, but he'll never see any mega lotto contract in his lifetime because he's not going to be that next Mahome, hell when it comes to football, he's not going to be the next anything once his stay is up in Texas.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I should feel bad for Jerry's wife because of his infidelity, but I don't. She has about 14 billion reasons to look the other way like she has. Can't say I blame her either.....
Lots of super wealthy people have arrangements with their spouses. I am surprised she has looked the other way with all the publicity.