The Schedule Has Been Released so Let's See Your Predictions For Each Game

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Not at all.. I think AJ Brown is better than any cowboys receiver. I think Goedert is better than any cowboys TE. And I can name a few more but graham/Lawrence isn’t one of them.

What are you basing this analysis off of? PFF had Graham as the superior DE heading into the 2020 season, Brandon made the pro bowl and then got injured in 2021.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-rankings-the-nfls-top-25-edge-defenders-ahead-of-the-2020-nfl-season

But Lawrence is better because… you’ve seen more of him?

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Um.. that PFF list also had JJ Watt at the top.. Turns out that might have been a tad high..

Like Lawrence and Graham, his sack numbers haven’t been as high but he’s playing the position at a high enough rate that they felt confident in saying that. But unlike JJ’s decline, Graham made the PB that year after the list came out.

BaileyRiley1

Reaction score

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Any list that doesn’t have Myles Garrett on top is bogus imo

This was right after he was suspended for the season, that may have been considered. Plus his meteoric rise was after this season, otherwise he was a guy with a 13 sack year and a bad rep.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
1. Tampa Bay - L
2. Cincinnati - L
3. NY - W
4. Washington - W
5. L.A Rams - L
6. Philly - L
7. Detroit - W
8. Chicago - W
9 BYE
10. Green Bay - L
11. Minnesota - L
12. NY - W
13. Indy - L
14 - Houston - W
15 - Jacksonville - W
16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - L

8-9 it is.

I've had them 9-8 the whole offseason, but after seeing the schedule I can't see 9 wins right now, maybe that will change as the season progresses, but I don't see it right now today.
1. Tampa Bay - L
2. Cincinnati - W if dal beats TB they lose this one, otherwise they win this one.
3. NY - W
4. Washington - W
5. L.A Rams - L
6. Philly - L
7. Detroit - L
8. Chicago - W
9 BYE
10. Green Bay - L
11. Minnesota - W
12. NY - W
13. Indy - L
14 - Houston - W
15 - Jacksonville - L
16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - W

*9-8 lol but if things go better, they will be 11-6 thats 2 wins better.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
1. Tampa Bay - L
2. Cincinnati - L
3. NY - L
4. Washington - W
5. L.A Rams - L
6. Philly - L
7. Detroit - W
8. Chicago - W
9 BYE
10. Green Bay - L
11. Minnesota - L
12. NY - W
13. Indy - L
14 - Houston - W
15 - Jacksonville - L
16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - L

6 Wins with the Lions maybe make it 5 as I look for them to rebound this coming season!
come on pappy they aint that bad lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
come on pappy they aint that bad lol.
I simply have 0 faith in our offense.
We shall see the same scenario where the defense holds them till they burn out and start giving up pts while our offense struggles the 1st 3 Quarters of the game.
Zeke is once again the man in the spotlight as we will once again go as he goes......

starfrombirth

Reaction score
1. Tampa Bay - L
2. Cincinnati - L
3. NY - W
4. Washington - W
5. L.A Rams - L
6. Philly - L
7. Detroit - W
8. Chicago - W
9 BYE
10. Green Bay - L
11. Minnesota - L
12. NY - W
13. Indy - L
14 - Houston - W
15 - Jacksonville - W
16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - L

8-9 it is.

I've had them 9-8 the whole offseason, but after seeing the schedule I can't see 9 wins right now, maybe that will change as the season progresses, but I don't see it right now today.
This was exactly how I saw it as well... another mediocre draft pick coming up... or superbowl! You never can tell :D

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Blurry?? Lol

They added a good but not elite WR and rookies that no one knows how they will be until they get on the field. But again, they have one of the worst throwers of the football and that’s the most important thing in the sport
Healthy AJ Brown is elite. The question is if is/stays healthy. They drafted another version of Fletcher Co so there is never a break at that position. The center is going to be under constant attack. I believe that Tyler Smith will be able to handle his load but Dak is still going to have pressure in his face all game long.

Flamma

Reaction score
Out of the 7 games we have against playoff teams from last year I think we go 2-5. Split our 1st two games like we did last year, then split with Philly. Get off to slow starts and struggle to score against GB, LA, and Tenn. Beat teams like the Lions and Giants by 40 points so that stat heads in here can brag about our offense.

We'll probably lose to the Colts because they'll put up 200+ yards rushing. That's 6 right there, and only if we go 5-1 in the division. The rest are toss ups to me, I have no idea what will happen. Texans, Jags, Vikings, Bears. We probably go 2-2 or 3-1 there.

I see a 10-7 or 9-8 record.

Last edited:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
1. Tampa Bay - L
2. Cincinnati - L
3. NY - W
4. Washington - W
5. L.A Rams - L
6. Philly - L
7. Detroit - W
8. Chicago - W
9 BYE
10. Green Bay - L
11. Minnesota - L
12. NY - W
13. Indy - L
14 - Houston - W
15 - Jacksonville - W
16 - Philly - W
17 - Tennessee - L
18 - Washington - L

8-9 it is.

TB— W
Cinci— L
NYG— W
Wash— L
LAR— L
Phi— L
Det— W
Chi— W
GB— L
Min— W
NYG— W
Indy— L
Hou— W
Jax— W
Phi— W
Tenn— L
Wash— W

10-7 but could see their record being as low as 7-10 or as high as 12-5 depending on health, player development, and whether or not some bad teams from last year take a jump up in competition

Hadenough

Reaction score
:facepalm: how can anyone pick a win against Tampa? The Cowboys got 4 turnovers and played the game of their life against them last year and couldn't beat em.

This schedule is brutal. The Cowboys fate will depend on if they can sweep the NFC east again.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:facepalm: how can anyone pick a win against Tampa? The Cowboys got 4 turnovers and played the game of their life against them last year and couldn't beat em.

This schedule is brutal. The Cowboys fate will depend on if they can sweep the NFC east again.
I don't think people realize we'll be without Gallup for those first few games.

Our WRs are going to be Lamb, Brown, Washington, and Tolbert for Tampa and Cincinnati. That doesn't bode well for us.