The Schedule Has Been Released so Let's See Your Predictions For Each Game

BaileyRiley1

Reaction score
Healthy AJ Brown is elite. The question is if is/stays healthy. They drafted another version of Fletcher Co so there is never a break at that position. The center is going to be under constant attack. I believe that Tyler Smith will be able to handle his load but Dak is still going to have pressure in his face all game long.
Kupp and Adams are elite. He’s not as good as them

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If we start out 1-5, do you anticipate any firings?
No, because this is McCarthy's last year anyway - unless we get to the Super Bowl.
So what good would it do to fire him a third into the season when we'd replace him anyhow?
Give him enough time to straight this mess out or enough rope to hang himself at the end of the season.
As far as Jerry is concerned, the Cowboys still have 12 national spotlight games regardless of who's the coach.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Healthy AJ Brown is elite. The question is if is/stays healthy. They drafted another version of Fletcher Co so there is never a break at that position. The center is going to be under constant attack. I believe that Tyler Smith will be able to handle his load but Dak is still going to have pressure in his face all game long.
Yeah I don’t know about elite for AJ Brown.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As real as our coach.

McCarthy needed Rodgers. Peterson did it with Foles.

Neither guy is good, but if you think we have the better coach then you're just fooling yourself.
I never said anything about McCarthy being a better coach…I asked was Peterson a real coach….he’s hard more bad years than good he just happened to win a ring in his good year. Let’s remember that he’s so good that Jaguars wanted Leftwich but he turned them down because they wouldn’t get rid of Baalke.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I never said anything about McCarthy being a better coach…I asked was Peterson a real coach….he’s hard more bad years than good he just happened to win a ring in his good year. Let’s remember that he’s so good that Jaguars wanted Leftwich but he turned them down because they wouldn’t get rid of Baalke.
The job Peterson did in 2017 was one of the best coaching jobs in recent memory from any coach.

Yes, he's a real coach and when the Cowboys go against the Jaguars we'll be at a disadvantage when it comes to head coaching. That doesn't mean that we won't out talent them and win though. I have us winning that game right now.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well if the bar is SB we got one of those too lol. Far more successful than Peterson yet no one looks at him a a real coach lol.

That's partially because he had 2 HOF QB's and went 1 time to a SB a decade ago. Peterson and I'm not saying he's better but he had regular season Wentz and used a backup to make a play off run that resulted in a SB win. And it wasn't a decade ago.. anyway my point was Peterson is a hella lot better NFL coach than Meyers who we all thought would flame out quick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The job Peterson did in 2017 was one of the best coaching jobs in recent memory from any coach.

Yes, he's a real coach and when the Cowboys go against the Jaguars we'll be at a disadvantage when it comes to head coaching. That doesn't mean that we won't out talent them and win though. I have us winning that game right now.
You’re giving Peterson a lot of credit: it’s worth noting he had a great staff around him. I just have a hard time saying he’s a real coach….fans have only seen it one year. I’m not even a McCarthy fan but the disrespect he gets is odd.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We are LOSING to the Jags.........as our offense will be pretty much shut out down in Florida!

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Every single one of you predicted a loss against Cincinnati. I’m predicting a win. Cincinnati was a decent team that had a great run last year. This year they’ll be just another decent team. On paper I think we’re better.

I also think we’ll be competitive against everyone just like we were last year until we fell apart at the end. I could see us picking off a freak win against Tampa or maybe the Rams, we will end up with a couple of those types of wins. I’m predicting a 11-6 season, we die again in the first round. Same ole same.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You’re giving Peterson a lot of credit: it’s worth noting he had a great staff around him. I just have a hard time saying he’s a real coach….fans have only seen it one year. I’m not even a McCarthy fan but the disrespect he gets is odd.

Pederson had a 3-5 record against Jason Garrett.. People need to get off of his greatness. He caught lightning in a bottle one year and people wanna act like he's Tom Landry or Don Shula.

starfan1

Reaction score
I simply have 0 faith in our offense.
We shall see the same scenario where the defense holds them till they burn out and start giving up pts while our offense struggles the 1st 3 Quarters of the game.
Zeke is once again the man in the spotlight as we will once again go as he goes......
zeke and dak both wasnt **** without the line. The line from 2014 to 2018 were top 3 line. When the line declined (and they have) so did Zeke and dak. We could have gotten a number of RBs to do what Zeke has done behind this line.