The Seahawks plan to hire Cowboys DL Coach Aden Durde as their defensive coordinator

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
successful how you look like EricB who roade the coattails of one andy reids offense and mahomes, 1 yr gets released has no job?? you do realize that the new head coach is going to be the defensive coordinator. hes why they hired him away from the ravens..Durde will be title only but hey lets lose FACTS..its why EB didnt look so hot without Reid and Mahomes... no way to actually judge that Durde situation until he truly goes out on his OWN.. but hey skew facts to fit narratives,,par for the course here..

MZ has zero to prove his career was good one already had success durde has LONG way to go to even have datas to support a comp ie MZ has nothing to prove he here on 1yr turn it around deal with HC and QB currently both on 1yr deals..ie no security ....just comes in and hopefully comes up with plan to utilize whats here because this isnt his menu he will be cooking for..
Talk about having to read something twice to make sense of it....dude. What facts did I "skew" in my two sentences? Did you even respond to the right post?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Talk about having to read something twice to make sense of it....dude. What facts did I "skew" in my two sentences? Did you even respond to the right post?
You're probably correct I don't think I was responding to you but I'm not gonna go back and read 6 pages and hundreds of responses to figure out who that was supposed to be for, it happens it's on the Internet it was a busy day....