The season begins

coult44

Reaction score
I’m going to make this short and sweet. I am the least excited and most pessimistic I’ve been since the mid 2000s.

Why???

Camp begins tomorrow. Our potential starters are Trey Lance., Brandin Cooks, Jaylon Brooks, Ezekiel Elliott, Brock Hoffman, Tyler, Guyton, and I’ll throw in Terrence Steele.

OMG, Please help me change my mind

GMO415

Reaction score
I’m going to make this short and sweet. I am the least excited and most pessimistic I’ve been since the mid 2000s.

Why???

Camp begins tomorrow. Our potential starters are Trey Lance., Brandin Cooks, Jaylon Brooks, Ezekiel Elliott, Brock Hoffman, Tyler, Guyton, and I’ll throw in Terrence Steele.

200w.gif

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I'm right there with you. Seeing the email that my tickets sold gets me more hype than the upcoming season. I'm not changing my schedule to accommodate games anymore.

Why???

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I am excited to see the progress of Trey. He needs CD to be here
No he doesn't if he's made progress, he can do go with what we have! Can't say that in the games, oh I had a bad game because my guy is holding out

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm optimistic we'll be drafting a QB with the top 3 pick in 2025 and I'm okay with it.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m always excited. Football on a Sunday is 3 hours for me to relax and escape from the bs of everyday life. Been a fan when we’ve been horrendous and for the good times, still feel the same way when the season starts.

Jipper

Reaction score
I agree, could care less than I can remember in the last 25 years.

By this time of year I used to always know how many days until kickoff...sadly now I barely know who we are playing.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Why???

Trance is not a potential anything.

pitt33

Reaction score
Trance is not a potential anything.
I don’t think he is either.

He’s not going to magically live up to his #3 overall pick. He’ll be hard pressed to beat out Coop.

Still hard to believe that SF would give up that much to take him.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Jerry told us that this is a Super Bowl level team and by golly (slaps knee)........I believe him!!!!

JBS

Reaction score
In what world is Lance a potential starter ?

I mean the level of ridiculous in that statement is over 100

Brax

Reaction score

Why???

Just wait, championship caliber team, best shape of my career, finally understanding MM offense, I’m here to win championships, I don’t play for money It’s hard to win in this league, I know how to win championships, and I am doing everything I can to win now because we are all in