The season begins

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don’t think he is either.

He’s not going to magically live up to his #3 overall pick. He’ll be hard pressed to beat out Coop.

Still hard to believe that SF would give up that much to take him.
What was your opinion of Jordan Love to begin the 2023 season. I Imagine it was along these lines

No reason to hate this kid and the fact that he is a Cowboy with immense physical talent should make you an optimist

Aven8

Reaction score
It’s been a very bleak offseason for sure. Having said that, I got pumped for seasons during the Campo years but I love football. The travesty in all of this is this team could have improved and they chose to get worse. At least on paper.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m going to make this short and sweet. I am the least excited and most pessimistic I’ve been since the mid 2000s.

Why???

Camp begins tomorrow. Our potential starters are Trey Lance., Brandin Cooks, Jaylon Brooks, Ezekiel Elliott, Brock Hoffman, Tyler, Guyton, and I’ll throw in Terrence Steele.

OMG, Please help me change my mind
seriously you think that all the guys not practicing right now, won't be here game one i say you're absolutely wrong...lmao dramatic much? these payers are NOT willing to lose 40 to $50,000 per practice missed and 1-2 mil per game missed. nope, won't happen...they will also lose FA credit status, they will be here......

this is just early posturing from both sides part of the negotiations. expected nothing to see,

its ONLY Practice

AI says CHILL!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You will be called a Hater and a non fan any minute now from the usual suspects.

I agree that its gonna be hard to get excited this season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is that where your thought process went?

That is not mine. I would like to watch Trey's progress with CD, which is why I made that comment. It is going to be exciting to finally see what we got in Trey and CD being there will help
Heres to hoping it gets resolved one way or the other.
the incessant double downs by self proclaimed experts is getting old.

pitt33

Reaction score
What was your opinion of Jordan Love to begin the 2023 season. I Imagine it was along these lines

No reason to hate this kid and the fact that he is a Cowboy with immense physical talent should make you an optimist
Never said I dislike him.

A top organization like the 49er’s gave up on him. And they are light years ahead of the Cowboys FO and coaching staff.