The season begins

coult44

Reaction score
seriously you think that all the guys not practicing right now, won't be here game one i say you're absolutely wrong...lmao dramatic much? these payers are NOT willing to lose 40 to $50,000 per practice missed and 1-2 mil per game missed. nope, won't happen...they will also lose FA credit status, they will be here......

this is just early posturing from both sides part of the negotiations. expected nothing to see,

its ONLY Practice

AI says CHILL!
If Dak really wanted Jerry to pay him, he’d have a great pre season, and then hold out right before week one.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They punted Trance after 2 years. That is admitting failure at the highest level. They brought in Darnold and paid him $5M, when Trance was scheduled to make $940,000. Obviously they knew prior to preseason, that they had no hope for Trance.
"admitting failure", eh? So you give them credit for doing that? But not for the stupendously stupid 3 1st rounders.

Cherry picking for your agenda at the HIGHEST LEVEL.

Chasing6

Reaction score
"admitting failure", eh? So you give them credit for doing that? But not for the stupendously stupid 3 1st rounders.

Cherry picking for your agenda at the HIGHEST LEVEL.
I give them credit for both. It was a horrendous pick that Shanahan got talked into by Lynch against his better judgment. The get what they deserved.

The recognized it and punted. Mistakes happen. Move on quickly and don't waste time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Dak really wanted Jerry to pay him, he’d have a great pre season, and then hold out right before week one.
good thing our leader wouldn't do that , hes here because hes always bet on himself and shows up with his teammates,

besides losing 2.5 mil per game and you can lose Free agency tenure holding out in the regular season. daks never been like that.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I'm always excited for football but as I have said in other threads, I'm not putting games as the number one priority anymore. I played a lot of golf last fall on Sunday afternoons.

coult44

Reaction score
good thing our leader wouldn't do that , hes here because hes always bet on himself and shows up with his teammates,

besides losing 2.5 mil per game and you can lose Free agency tenure holding out in the regular season. daks never been like that.
Because a tight hammy is always verified and truthful?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because a tight hammy is always verified and truthful?
look if the man intended to do that he would have done it and not practiced not the type of player or man we know he is.. facts he's making $42 million this year 2.5 per game get over it he's not going to hold out.

Chasing6

Reaction score
look if the man intended to do that he would have done it and not practiced not the type of player or man we know he is.. facts he's making $42 million this year 2.5 per game get over it he's not going to hold out.
Why would he hold out when he wants to play somewhere else next year???