The season begins

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just wait, championship caliber team, best shape of my career, finally understanding MM offense, I’m here to win championships, I don’t play for money It’s hard to win in this league, I know how to win championships, and I am doing everything I can to win now because we are all in
Texans may be a better fit for you.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would it be a pay it or lose it? So you are saying Dallas has no option of resigning Trance next year???
They can sign him. But will it be to replace Dak, or to still develop if Dak signs and extension.
Lance would most likely test the FA market.

Anyway I meant SF would have had to pay the $25 million 5th year option. And if declined, he would go into FA.
So now Dallas declined it. So they are in the same situation. Work a new deal or lose to FA in 2025.

I don't really care at this point. What is done is done. I just want to see what he does in TC, and PS games. I do not care what type of competition he goes against.
Starters or 2nd or 3rd team players.will he do what he is supposed to do. How he can direct the offense. Does he do what the coaches want to see.

Even if it should be a run play, but MM calls a pass play just to see what happens or the other way around. Parcels used to call stupid plays just to see how the team reacted in PS games.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They can sign him. But will it be to replace Dak, or to still develop if Dak signs and extension.
Lance would most likely test the FA market.

Anyway I meant SF would have had to pay the $25 million 5th year option. And if declined, he would go into FA.
So now Dallas declined it. So they are in the same situation. Work a new deal or lose to FA in 2025.

I don't really care at this point. What is done is done. I just want to see what he does in TC, and PS games. I do not care what type of competition he goes against.
Starters or 2nd or 3rd team players.will he do what he is supposed to do. How he can direct the offense. Does he do what the coaches want to see.

Even if it should be a run play, but MM calls a pass play just to see what happens or the other way around. Parcels used to call stupid plays just to see how the team reacted in PS games.
The Niners obviously could care less, that was why they traded him.

Teams don't trade good players 2 years in advance because they are worried they may not be able to resign him in 3 years.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I’m going to make this short and sweet. I am the least excited and most pessimistic I’ve been since the mid 2000s.

Why???

Camp begins tomorrow. Our potential starters are Trey Lance., Brandin Cooks, Jaylon Brooks, Ezekiel Elliott, Brock Hoffman, Tyler, Guyton, and I’ll throw in Terrence Steele.

OMG, Please help me change my mind
Trance has a Zero % chance of starting. Beebe will be starting at Center. CD will get extended one way or the other. Guyton my struggle a bit early, but he will be fine by mid season.

But yes there is no reason to be excited. I am not pessimistic, I am just realistic. Too many of our fans constantly think we have a better team than we actually do every year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trance has a Zero % chance of starting. Beebe will be starting at Center. CD will get extended one way or the other. Guyton my struggle a bit early, but he will be fine by mid season.

But yes there is no reason to be excited. I am not pessimistic, I am just realistic. Too many of our fans constantly think we have a better team than we actually do every year.
This I can agree with. As we have been told the past 20 years ... this team has talent ...

And every year during TC. A few players make plays. And then here goes the ... we can trade some players .... comments. Then it never happens.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I’m going to make this short and sweet. I am the least excited and most pessimistic I’ve been since the mid 2000s.

Why???

Camp begins tomorrow. Our potential starters are Trey Lance., Brandin Cooks, Jaylon Brooks, Ezekiel Elliott, Brock Hoffman, Tyler, Guyton, and I’ll throw in Terrence Steele.

Camp begins tomorrow?

Wow this offseason went by so fast.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. They owned their mistake and moved on.

Lynch should have been fired. He owes his career to Purdy.

Trance will be known as the trade the cost the Niners a SB.
What do you mean "owned their mistakes"? If they DID...Lynch WOULD have been fired.

You are a clueless sycophant. But that is what derangement is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah that one.

They know how to construct a complete team.

One that wins in the playoffs.
But they gave up 3 first for him...isn't that kinda dumb?

YOU are hammering OUR team for giving up a 4th.

Does not compute bruh/

I agree...9ers can win playoff games. We can't. But let's blame Lance for it?

Really? Come on.

Chasing6

Reaction score
What do you mean "owned their mistakes"? If they DID...Lynch WOULD have been fired.

You are a clueless sycophant. But that is what derangement is.
They punted Trance after 2 years. That is admitting failure at the highest level. They brought in Darnold and paid him $5M, when Trance was scheduled to make $940,000. Obviously they knew prior to preseason, that they had no hope for Trance.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Why???

Yep, yawn....