The Security Guard Decided To Press Charges On Zeke After All **merged**

DallasInDC

Reaction score
He said it wasn’t sincere enough from day one and said since day one all he wanted was a sincere apology, he didn’t wait until two months later.

That’s a respectable answer. Personally, I would have taken my chances with Zeke and then this entire incident would have a lot more attention and probably would have got Zeke a suspension. First of all, I don’t think Zeke would have done that to someone bigger than him but can you imagine what would have happened if he did, or even if this guy got up and started attacking Zeke (even if he lost)? What if it turned into an all out brawl, from what you saw, who would have been accused of starting it by putting their hand on someone else? Zeke got very lucky the kid reacted the way he did, one of these days he may not be so lucky.

If rich people are the most likely to get sued, which I agree with, then this is another classic example of Zeke’s lack of intelligence. I’ll say this, with all the talk I’ve done about what I would so if someone put their hands on me...if I was a millionaire I’m sure my reaction would be much different, as po’d as I would be I would walk away because I’d know that my reaction could cost me a lot of money even if I was right.

Edit: back to my main point that you called stupid, if this kid genuinely thought he was wronged didn’t get the apology that he asked for and then the NFL didn’t do anything I could see why he decided to sue now.

Reality is, if he was that butt hurt from falling over the gate when he was bumped by Zeke and he is crying that the apology wasn't sincere enough, that makes him a word that rhymes with wussy... Or the more likely scenario, he saw an opportunity to cash in because of WHO pushed him, which would make him a ****** bag... Either way he looks bad. Especially when you consider the fact that he was an on duty security guard..in which dealing that specific scenario is part of the job description.

I could understand suing if he was injured and had medical bills and or irreparable damage from the fall, but suing because your feelings were hurt and the apology wasn't sincere enough and NFL didn't punish him the way you wanted is bullcrap.

aria

Reaction score
It has been ongoing, but for how long we’re not sure.

That doesn’t matter anyway. He doesn’t deserve anything for what happened. He ought to be embarrassed for even trying.
Let me ask you 3 yes or no questions.

1) Do you think Zeke initiated physical contact with the guard?

2) Do you think Zeke should be punished in any way?

3) Do you think it’s ok for someone to out their hands on someone else whether they cause any type of harm or not?

rags

Reaction score
Johnson said he decided to proceed with the criminal complaint after conferring with his father, who has a legal background.

"If I'd been there, Zeke would have been the next guy on the ground," his father Kelly Johnson told Fox 5 Las Vegas (KVVU-TV).

Johnson had a law practice in California but was disbarred in August 2017 according to the state's license records.

The sentence in red is very telling. IMHO, the daddy is the one pushing for charges. Not the son. Daddy sees big dollar signs in his future.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Let me ask you 3 yes or no questions.

1) Do you think Zeke initiated physical contact with the guard?

2) Do you think Zeke should be punished in any way?

3) Do you think it’s ok for someone to out their hands on someone else whether they cause any type of harm or not?
1 Yes

2 No

3 It depends on the individual incident.

In this case, nothing worthy of being awarded money happened, IMO... and I bet in the opinion of the Law, because I see nothing coming of this.

I think this is the very definition of frivolous lawsuit.

aria

Reaction score
Reality is, if he was that butt hurt from falling over the gate when he was bumped by Zeke and he is crying that the apology wasn't sincere enough, that makes him a word that rhymes with wussy... Or the more likely scenario, he saw an opportunity to cash in because of WHO pushed him, which would make him a ****** bag... Either way he looks bad. Especially when you consider the fact that he was an on duty security guard..in which dealing that specific scenario is part of the job description.

I could understand suing if he was injured and had medical bills and or irreparable damage from the fall, but suing because your feelings were hurt and the apology wasn't sincere enough and NFL didn't punish him the way you wanted is bullcrap.
Somewhat agree. You know what else is “wussy”? A professional football player bullying an 18 year old kid half his size or a DJ or a woman for that matter. I want to see the video of Zeke “accidentally” bumping into a 6’5 320 lb security guard. I want to see video of Zeke standing in the way of a 6’2 260 lb man ready to fight. I want to see Zeke knock out a 6’0 UFC fighter.

So far is list if credentials include women, 18 year old wafer thin teenagers and a DJ who disappears when he turns sideways. Zeke sure acts tough in pads or with people he clearly has a physical advantage over but it’s odd there haven’t been any other incidents with him that include people bigger than he is.

rags

Reaction score
1 Yes

2 No

In this case, nothing worthy of being awarded money happened, IMO... and I bet in the opinion of the Law, because I see nothing coming of this.

Agreed. It is this type of frivolous lawsuit that has slowed down the justice and legal system to a crawl.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Somewhat agree. You know what else is “wussy”? A professional football player bullying an 18 year old kid half his size or a DJ or a woman for that matter. I want to see the video of Zeke “accidentally” bumping into a 6’5 320 lb security guard. I want to see video of Zeke standing in the way of a 6’2 260 lb man ready to fight. I want to see Zeke knock out a 6’0 UFC fighter.

So far is list if credentials include women, 18 year old wafer thin teenagers and a DJ who disappears when he turns sideways. Zeke sure acts tough in pads or with people he clearly has a physical advantage over but it’s odd there haven’t been any other incidents with him that include people bigger than he is.
The security guard is 18?

aria

Reaction score
1 Yes

2 No

Ok, I respect your honesty, thanks.

I guess we’ll just disagree on question #2. I don’t think he should go unpunished for putting his hands on someone else, no matter how big or small it was. I’m tellin’ ya, if the league doesn’t punish him or he doesn’t change, one of these days he’s going to cross the wrong person.

aria

Reaction score
The security guard is 18?
Not sure, meant to put a question mark after 18. I thought I heard that but I don’t care how old he is, Zeke shouldn’t be putting his hands on anyone.

Did you know my boy Mark Henry aka Sexual Chocolate was ~225 when he was about 9 years old?

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Agreed. Other than the bogus suspension, I don’t think he’s ever faced adversity, he’s been fortunate enough to be put in practically ideal situations his entire life. His parents seem like well grounded people, he was raised well. He dropped in at Ohio State, a power house program from the time he got there. He then dropped in with the Cowboys who had probably the best O line his rookie year. He’s had a top 5-10 O line since.

He then gets suspended his second year and has a couple bad games and I see all the comments about how much this effected him mentally, he can’t focus. Yet he’s so distracted and tormented by the looming suspension he goes out and pulls the parade stunt followed by the nightclub incident. Please.

Zeke is one of the most talented backs in the league but probably the most stupid and it’s not even close. Other guys have done worse things but so far I haven’t seen them continue to get in trouble over and over and over again for different things. Nothing gets through this dudes head that he needs to change.
Essentially when he came into the league he was caught up in the NFL and there discipline problems from the rice garbage. He was suspended for 6 games and it was unjust IMO. There is actual evidence he touched the guard but not the girl that was a liar and attempted extorsion. In the 1 year investigation he had 2 other incidents one with pulling a girls top down and one with violence. That let me know then that he is immature. I think when he drinks he makes obvious bad choices and he has to mature, just like Dez did. He has a chance to be a great in the game. Heck despite all this our FO wants to sign him long term. He needs to put this behind him and do what he says and take advantage of the perks the NFL has to offer. Free rides and security are awesome.. Show you have grow up and quit doing the same things.. He could end up being one of the most talented players to ever blow it all.. He gets himself into another situation with a girl and she decides to extort money from him and he don't pay, all she has to do is lie and he is done in the NFL.

aria

Reaction score
I wouldn’t give that kid anything. He doesn’t deserve it.
He may not “deserve” anything but by not punishing Zeke, whether it’s the NFL or the law, that sends a message that it’s ok to put your hands on other people. No matter how you look at it, that ain’t right man.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He may not “deserve” anything but by not punishing Zeke, whether it’s the NFL or the law, that sends a message that it’s ok to put your hands on other people. No matter how you look at it, that ain’t right man.
I’m sure he’s worried about the message...

glimmerman

Reaction score
It has been ongoing, but for how long we’re not sure.

That doesn’t matter anyway. He doesn’t deserve anything for what happened. He ought to be embarrassed for even trying.
The world has certainly changed since I was young. That little shove was nothing especially if he wasn't hurt. But I do think that Elliot being who he is shouldn't get away with 0. If it was me or you then no biggie, but someone that is a star that kids look up to has to be held to at least a slightly higher standard. Even though I don't agree with it. I think him getting on social media and apologizing was a great thing. But the guard wants money so Elliots lawyers will destroy him and likely embarrass him worse than the video.. LOL

aria

Reaction score
Essentially when he came into the league he was caught up in the NFL and there discipline problems from the rice garbage. He was suspended for 6 games and it was unjust IMO. There is actual evidence he touched the guard but not the girl that was a liar and attempted extorsion. In the 1 year investigation he had 2 other incidents one with pulling a girls top down and one with violence. That let me know then that he is immature. I think when he drinks he makes obvious bad choices and he has to mature, just like Dez did. He has a chance to be a great in the game. Heck despite all this our FO wants to sign him long term. He needs to put this behind him and do what he says and take advantage of the perks the NFL has to offer. Free rides and security are awesome.. Show you have grow up and quit doing the same things.. He could end up being one of the most talented players to ever blow it all.. He gets himself into another situation with a girl and she decides to extort money from him and he don't pay, all she has to do is lie and he is done in the NFL.
Couldn’t agree more. Zeke sounds like myself when I was 19 but it only took me 3-4 arrests between the ages of 18-21 to wisen up. I get so po’d because he is so talented but doesn’t get it and the people supporting him only make it worse by minimizing everything he does.

Love Zeke the player, hate Zeke the person. Shut up, focus on football, focus on bettering yourself, drop the belly shirts and purses, party all you want in 10 years when you retire at the ripe age of 33 or so and stay out of trouble for now. It’s not that hard. People who act like this are either entitled, cocky, dumb as hell or all of the above. I believe he is all of the above until he proves otherwise.

Last edited:

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Is the kid after a pay day sure but EE is dumber than dirt for putting himself in this situation. EE should of already had lawyers contact this kid with a stack of 100s make sure kid is happy and say apology is sincere. I don’t feel sorry for EE and this is just another reason I don’t resign him I just move on. I do believe Roger can reverse his decision as they have with other cases so won’t be surprised if the DA charges him EE goes on commissioner exempt list till the trial then get suspended.

aria

Reaction score
I’m sure he’s worried about the message...
Oh, that’s the problem...he’s not. After the bogus suspension I still figured that would be enough to get the message. Nope. After the parade I figured that would be enough, should be a quiet off season. Nope. After the 1st nightclub incident I thought he/we dodged a bullet, surely that was close enough and would get through his gargantuan head. Nope. Then the Vegas nightclub incident. Nothing. Now this. What’s next?

This is why I don’t support him in any way, he’s an idiot, a punk and a bully. Let me see him go 2-3 years without doing something stupid and maybe I’ll start to change my tune.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke did not push the boy down- Keke’s arms were never extended. Yes, Zeke brushed up against the boy and the seemingly tripped over the gate or whatever was near the boy. So let the boy press charges. What are the damages? Probably none... the boy is looking for a pay day- simple as that. But his pay day may only be a few dollars.

Good points, barrister.
A closer look reveals that the kid made threatening eye contact, got very close to the victim Elliott and mouthed the words "redrum! Redrum to you and your girl!" Also, the kid might be a member of the Security gang that singles out young couples!
Your honor, dismiss this case. No one was pushed!!!! Gravity is to blame!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He should have done his job and put Zeke in a chokehold, thrown him to the ground, cuffed him and stuffed him and then yell Book him Dano!!!!! The sissy is this dude for sitting there and taking it. If he's not tough enough to do his job, then get another job.
Then Zeke would be suing the event. I am sure has a lawyer on speed dial, puto. I mean, Pluto.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Oh, that’s the problem...he’s not. After the bogus suspension I still figured that would be enough to get the message. Nope. After the parade I figured that would be enough, should be a quiet off season. Nope. After the 1st nightclub incident I thought he/we dodged a bullet, surely that was close enough and would get through his gargantuan head. Nope. Then the Vegas nightclub incident. Nothing. Now this. What’s next?

This is why I don’t support him in any way, he’s an idiot, a punk and a bully. Let me see him go 2-3 years without doing something stupid and maybe I’ll start to change my tune.
I mean the guard. I’m sure he’s worried about the message that it is ok to put your hands on someone. It isn’t the money the guy wants but the right message.

It was sarcasm.