The Security Guard Decided To Press Charges On Zeke After All **merged**

glimmerman

Reaction score
My thing is, why not have done it when it first happened or within that week. He waited and waited, someone whispered in his ears as the old R&B group the O' Jays old song "Money Money Money", for you old school 70's fans.
And you have your own dad in your ear telling you to do it..

aria

Reaction score
My thing is, why not have done it when it first happened or within that week. He waited and waited, someone whispered in his ears as the old R&B group the O' Jays old song "Money Money Money", for you old school 70's fans.
What about Shane McMahon “Here comes the money”

aria

Reaction score
I may be giving the guy the benefit of the doubt but perhaps all he really wanted was an apology and/or the NFL to discipline him. When neither happened he figured he would take it into his own hands.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I may be giving the guy the benefit of the doubt but perhaps all he really wanted was an apology and/or the NFL to discipline him. When neither happened he figured he would take it into his own hands.
If I was Elliot I think I would be mad if I found out that the kid wanted me to be punished by the NFL. Maybe the guard is a egirls fan..LOL

aria

Reaction score
If I was Elliot I think I would be mad if I found out that the kid wanted me to be punished by the NFL. Maybe the guard is a egirls fan..LOL
If I was Elliot I’d be mad at myself for being such an idiot. Ever wake up the morning after tying one on and think to yourself “oh god, I hope I didn’t make an idiot out of myself or do something stupid last night”?

I don’t think that thought ever goes through Zeke’s big, bulbous head...ever. I’ve seen videos and pictures of myself that I wasn’t proud of after a night of drinking but at least it was in a private setting and I still felt embarrassed. I couldn’t imagine seeing it on a national stage and if I did I would be horrified. What does Zeke do? Nothing, just keeps on doing the same thing over and over again because people coddle him and he’s been entitled his entire life. (exception being the 6 game suspension but that should still have been enough to change his behavior whether he was guilty or not).

dwreck27

Reaction score
Yup. I visit this site a lot less nowadays because the majority of posters defend the actions of this clown over and over.

I avoid this board during the offseason in between mini camps and the start or training camp....

All of this foolishness happens and this board becomes toxic with people defending each side. Either way your a target and you need to always be defensive when your out and aboutb

glimmerman

Reaction score
If I was Elliot I’d be mad at myself for being such an idiot. Ever wake up the morning after tying one on and think to yourself “oh god, I hope I didn’t make an idiot out of myself or do something stupid last night”?

I don’t think that thought ever goes through Zeke’s big, bulbous head...ever. I’ve seen videos and pictures of myself that I wasn’t proud of after a night of drinking but at least it was in a private setting and I still felt embarrassed. I couldn’t imagine seeing it on a national stage and if I did I would be horrified. What does Zeke do? Nothing, just keeps on doing the same thing over and over again because people coddle him and he’s been entitled his entire life. (exception being the 6 game suspension but that should still have been enough to change his behavior whether he was guilty or not).
Elliot likely has never been a small fish in a big pond. Once he got big time in college right up to being drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the first round. The money and the fame and the chicks. His young age and money and alcohol don't mix well..

DallasInDC

Reaction score
So are you saying I can go around pushing people over without any fear of repercussions or breaking any laws as long as no one suffers physical or mental anguish? Do you think that’s acceptable behavior and should go unpunished?

If laws are broken, Iran is up to the government to investigate and/or prosecute. When you sue someone, it's a civil case and you are seeking restitution usually in the form of money... I n order to win a civil case you gave too prove more than your feelings were hurt and the apology wasn't sincere enough.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I avoid this board during the offseason in between mini camps and the start or training camp....

All of this foolishness happens and this board becomes toxic with people defending each side. Either way your a target and you need to always be defensive when your out and aboutb
Yet here you are. :huh:

aria

Reaction score
Elliot likely has never been a small fish in a big pond. Once he got big time in college right up to being drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the first round. The money and the fame and the chicks. His young age and money and alcohol don't mix well..
Agreed. Other than the bogus suspension, I don’t think he’s ever faced adversity, he’s been fortunate enough to be put in practically ideal situations his entire life. His parents seem like well grounded people, he was raised well. He dropped in at Ohio State, a power house program from the time he got there. He then dropped in with the Cowboys who had probably the best O line his rookie year. He’s had a top 5-10 O line since.

He then gets suspended his second year and has a couple bad games and I see all the comments about how much this effected him mentally, he can’t focus. Yet he’s so distracted and tormented by the looming suspension he goes out and pulls the parade stunt followed by the nightclub incident. Please.

Zeke is one of the most talented backs in the league but probably the most stupid and it’s not even close. Other guys have done worse things but so far I haven’t seen them continue to get in trouble over and over and over again for different things. Nothing gets through this dudes head that he needs to change.