The Security Guard Decided To Press Charges On Zeke After All **merged**

Thomas82

Reaction score
What is mysterious is the length of time. He knew who he was because he called him by name. He knows that he's going to be twitchy about protecting his name because of his previous history with the league. Surely the ambulance chasers were lining up.

Guess the lawyer got to him with the sequence of events to riches. First you file the criminal charge, then comes the civil suit, then the payday. If I was Elliott, I wouldn't settle with this guy and take it to a jury trail. It is obvious what the guy is doing and I'd like my chances with a jury and this guy with no injuries and obviously a tool for a lawyer.

So, for Elliott, what does this mean? Goodell has already seen the video and had his meeting with Elliott and found no cause for discipline. Does this change that just because this guy is looking for a payday? Only the act, or lack of in this case, should enter into this, not the aftermath.

Good post!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nice rant.

I was referring to this-

Zeke can afford to pay whatever damages incurred. You referred to bullies roaming around free. Like I said, had he pressed charges and had Zeke arrested he wouldn't be. But by all means, continue your ad hominem ranting if that makes you feel better.
After a while, even money can't protect the high and mighty.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Jerry will now give Zeke $15 million a year to help pay this dude off.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Lol, I swear to deities that I almost put bologna sandwiches in there but figured no one would get it. I know you do, it’s a real thing. I’ll never forget the stains from the “corn chips” that soaked through the white paper bag. And that pay phone on the south side of the jail...holy friggin cow, how much money was in that thing? Before cell phones were even a thing that was the ONE phone everyone used to call their buddies to come pick them up at. No directions needed.

Sad, but bologna sandwiches were a staple of my childhood. Not once have I bought it for me or the kids.

Just one of those nightmarish childhood ordeals.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
He's being a crybaby because he didn't get the public apology he wanted.

Plumfool

Reaction score
You’re the only person I’ve ever heard say that. Please explain the rest of the circumstances to me then. How were there no cameras? Think I could have walked in there and laid someone out then walked out the door? Why wasn't’ there even a suspect? Why did the DJ not know who hit him but knew enough to give the police false contact information? Why did he give police false contact information? Why did he “disappear” for several weeks/months? If Zeke didn’t hit him, who were they protecting?

Simple. What/who the dj saw was Zeke standing nearby. Why he gave false contact information? I could think of a few reasons. Up to and including he didn’t want the police sniffing around him. Same reason he disappeared. Seen it happen quite a few times. And the D’train was fighting with a female to begin with. Someone didn’t appreciate that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Simple. What/who the dj saw was Zeke standing nearby. Why he gave false contact information? I could think of a few reasons. Up to and including he didn’t want the police sniffing around him. Same reason he disappeared. Seen it happen quite a few times. And the D’train was fighting with a female to begin with. Someone didn’t appreciate that.
Who is the D’train. Just asking and trying to keep up. You guys obviously know people in the area.

Plumfool

Reaction score
Who is the D’train. Just asking and trying to keep up. You guys obviously know people in the area.

The DJ that’s involved.

Some say Zeke hit him. Some say he didn’t. DTrain told police he didn’t see who it was because he was intoxicated. Then he disappeared for a bit.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The DJ that’s involved.

Some say Zeke hit him. Some say he didn’t. DTrain told police he didn’t see who it was because he was intoxicated. Then he disappeared for a bit.
Thanks. I heard that it was someone that came around or over Elliot and hit him. But I only see what is printed. I am sure things happen way different. Lol.

aria

Reaction score
Sniffing around him for being a victim of assault? Gonna answer the rest of my questions?

Plumfool

Reaction score
Sniffing around him for being a victim of assault? Gonna answer the rest of my questions?

Yes people are distrustful of police. But especially if they’re breaking laws.

To answer the other questions

Since I don’t know you from Adam I can’t say what you could and couldn’t do. I can walk into my local watering hole and act a fool. Chances are you couldn’t because I’m guessing you aren’t from around here. But I couldn’t truthfully answer that question without more information about you.

As far as cameras are concerned, looking at the layout of the club I only saw a few cameras. So it’s possible wherever the incident took place in the club it didn’t catch it. Or it caught something but was unclear because the view was obstructed. In fact the only reported video capture was by someone in Dtrains group and only after it was over. When asked who did it that individual said “it was the Dallas Cowboys running back”. Now In my experience that answer is a red flag that the witness is lying. You can argue That i don’t know that for sure if you like. But I’m sure it’s a lie.

And finally there was no suspect because...D’train didn’t cooperate.

For a person who doesn’t seem to like conspiracies. You’re hell bent on this being one

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
So did this guard use the N word or not. That makes a difference IMO..

Kinda my thought, although I watched/listened to the video, I can't discern who said it. Goody had the video and could have suspended him based on that. Maybe there's more that we don't know about at this time, so I'm not going to pass judgement.

aria

Reaction score
Yes people are distrustful of police. But especially if they’re breaking laws.

To answer the other questions

Since I don’t know you from Adam I can’t say what you could and couldn’t do. I can walk into my local watering hole and act a fool. Chances are you couldn’t because I’m guessing you aren’t from around here. But I couldn’t truthfully answer that question without more information about you.

As far as cameras are concerned, looking at the layout of the club I only saw a few cameras. So it’s possible wherever the incident took place in the club it didn’t catch it. Or it caught something but was unclear because the view was obstructed. In fact the only reported video capture was by someone in Dtrains group and only after it was over. When asked who did it that individual said “it was the Dallas Cowboys running back”. Now In my experience that answer is a red flag that the witness is lying. You can argue That i don’t know that for sure if you like. But I’m sure it’s a lie.

And finally there was no suspect because...D’train didn’t cooperate.

For a person who doesn’t seem to like conspiracies. You’re hell bent on this being one
So you’re telling me that if I cold cocked Trains and broke his nose, he saw me do it and other people saw me do it then he would have done the same thing because he wouldn’t want the police “sniffing” around? Lol, I hardly doubt it. It’s a simple case of assault and I would have been guilty as charged and arrested.

This is hardly a conspiracy, I call it common sense. Is it enough to find him guilty? Nope and based on what we know/don’t know I don’t think he should have been but it’s not like there’s just one or two suspicious things going on here, there are several that don’t make any sense unless the club/dj/and patrons were protecting someone.

Funny how two celebrities are in there, meaning I’m sure there were at least a few people watching them and yet only a handful of people saw anything and their stories are conflicting. I 100% guarantee you that had I walked in and hit Zeke in the face then I wouldn’t have made it 5 feet from him without being tackled and arrested. I’m quite sure there would be a line of people around the block who witnessed it and were willing to give statements and the dj would be able to identify me.

Not one single aspect of this story makes sense and you know it. Hell, I play devils advocate all the time but this is one that even if I tried I wouldn’t be able to think that Zeke wasn’t the one who threw the punch. Just like there’s no way you could convince me that what Odell had sitting in front of him wasn’t coke. Everyone knows what it was but can’t prove it.

Whatever though, he got lucky yet again.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It may well be, but do we truly know if the kid has asked for money or has filed a civil claim?
Just spit balling here, he's an entitled brat who didn't get a big enough apology so he goes public weeks after and tries to gain from the opportunity.