The Security Guard Decided To Press Charges On Zeke After All **merged**

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Let the tough guy dad and Zeke settle it in the ring. Sell tickets and give the profits to charity. I'd pay to see the tough guy go down.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah, nobody pushed nobody down.
I do not know of your nativity, but in proper society, that action is called assault.actually it isnt assault.
If I push you down in public, that is assault. Once you stop crying you can call police and I would, for good reasons, be held liable. But that is my world, not yours.

actually, it isnt assault.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Can't hate too much. The beauty of America that allows Zeke to Animal House his way through life and make more in one year than most people will see in 50 years of employment, also allows this kid to cash grab when Zeke pulls a Zeke on camera.

Get 'em.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Should be to late. They already said there would be no suspension. He won’t get arrested for anything. Kid is doing it for a check. If goodell suspends him now then that’s messed up. Double jeopardy.

The NFL isn't bound by "double jeopardy" as they are not a court of law. Your employer can change their stance on a disciplinary ruling but usually won't unless new facts emerge. I don't see any new facts emerging in this case.

The kid wants attention and is hoping for some cash.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
My senses never fail. Always knew this security guy was a money-hungry chump. I would not doubt if he told Zeke some derogatory word that caused Zeke to react by shoving him with his shoulder. Those punk snakes are everywhere nowadays.
I get contracted for part time security gigs and I have to say, this kid should be in AC ripping movie tickets.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roger Goodell forces Zeke to make an admission against his interest to avoid a suspension. Now the kid has "proof" (the apology) that Zeke is guilty.

Stupid beyond belief that the NFL forces its players into a lose-lose proposition.
The apology isn’t new. That was made shortly after the incident and was publically known, including by the NFL before making its ruling. Besides, an apology isn’t proof of an assault. He could have just been apologizing for being drunk or being disrespectful. The video is the evidence, and that is the same now as before the NFL ruled

Kaiser

Reaction score
I was wondering if they'd try to solicit $$$$$$ from Zeke......guess this is my answer

And for his counsel to use the word extortion, one of two things happened:

1) the kid demanded money and was threatened this if he didn't get it - then pressed charges.

or

2) they are confident they can win the case and are playing hardball

Im certain Zeke won't pay this kid a dime. But I have no idea if the NFL will do an about face and suspend Zeke over this.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He’s being brought to trial?

NFL initially decide Ray Rice was basically innocent based on his word until video painted an entirely different picture. The have reviewed everything out there regarding the current Zeke issue and decided it didn't warrant suspension......case closed. Apples and oranges IMO...

Last edited:

Little Jr

Reaction score

When you do dumb ****, this happens. When you are rich, you are a target. When you are rich and in the pubic eye, you are more of a target. When you are rich, in the public eye and an athlete, you are even more of a target. When you are rich, in the public eye, an athlete and you play for the most visible sports franchise, you are a HUGE target. Yet, he doesn't learn.