The Stench of Failure

morat1959

Reaction score
Mind reader? He wrote exactly that you dolt. Talk about being clueless. Being a fan isn't being a little whiny you know what and taking your ball and going home crying when things don't go your way. You take the good with the bad. You are a fan or you aren't. I for one hope all the fake annoying fans like yourself go and become Chiefs fans. It's embarrassing with entitled whiners like you as part of our fan base.
I bet your walls are lined with participation trophies if you’ve ever competed in anything. I’ve dealt with your kind my whole life. The life of entitled losers.

Hadenough

Reaction score
IMO— after being absolutely dismantled and embarrassed and registering the worst playoff defeat in franchise history— this team has not made one positive decision.

Not one.

Status quo maintained? Check

Losing decent coaches? Check

Going “all in” by rehiring a DC that flamed out here already? Check

Players and their families saying stupid crap online? Check

Same players still feeling entitled to extensions and massive contracts? Check

This team is CLOAKED in failure from top to bottom. Their “solution” to their failure is to “run it back” because we are “hanging around the rim”.

Pathetic. I have loved and supported this team since the early 80’s— and I have NEVER been as close as I am to just walking away in disgust.

I have zero confidence in the leadership of the FO.

I have zero confidence and trust in the heart and will of these players.

I have zero faith in the abilities of the coaching staff to prepare and equip the roster for success.

I have zero hope that any of these things change anytime soon.

Sorry for the rant. Just pissed as we prepare to watch another SB featuring decent teams that are simply on another level compared to ours.

This offseason has already been brutal and I don’t see any light at the end of this long, dark, crap-infested tunnel.

Rant over
I believe Emmitt Smith feels the same. He stated some harsh truth about the players and Jerry.

CWR

Reaction score
For real. It was an absolute disaster.

Of course everyone still wants to get paid elite money even though none of them play elite football when it matters the most.

So we got that goin for us lol

which-is.gif
Lol, love Bill Murray.

Yeah they are awesome in the regular season though.

Last night showed hands down who the real MVP of the league is. It's not even close, the guy is incredible.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I bet your walls are lined with participation trophies if you’ve ever competed in anything. I’ve dealt with your kind my whole life. The life of entitled losers.
You are a phony who knows nothing about me, nor sports and is still unable to understand that anyone who threatens to stop being a fan because times are tough isn't a fan. I'm guessing you never played any sport above junior high. I'm guessing you probably didn't even watch the second half of the playoff game because you started kicking things and crying like a whiny baby

HungryLion

Reaction score
See I don’t mind the players who want to get paid top dollar to stay with the cowboys?

Why? For all the other reasons you stated.

Why? Why take less to play on the Cowboys? The Cowboys are one of the worst franchises in the league when it comes to playoff success the last 25 years.

If I was a player the only team I would take less to play for would be the Chiefs

morat1959

Reaction score
You are a phony who knows nothing about me, nor sports and is still unable to understand that anyone who threatens to stop being a fan because times are tough isn't a fan. I'm guessing you never played any sport above junior high. I'm guessing you probably didn't even watch the second half of the playoff game because you started kicking things and crying like a whiny baby
Are you 15 or 16? You’re the perfect fan for JJ’s teams. A spoiled, privileged brat. You fit perfect in his circus. Just another koolaid drinking clown. I’m 65 and will still spank you on any field or court. I’ll laugh while I’m doing it! Are you currently 2nd or 3rd chair in your high school band? Don’t worry…you’ll get your participation trophy at the end of the school year.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
IMO— after being absolutely dismantled and embarrassed and registering the worst playoff defeat in franchise history— this team has not made one positive decision.

Not one.

Status quo maintained? Check

Losing decent coaches? Check

Going “all in” by rehiring a DC that flamed out here already? Check

Players and their families saying stupid crap online? Check

Same players still feeling entitled to extensions and massive contracts? Check

This team is CLOAKED in failure from top to bottom. Their “solution” to their failure is to “run it back” because we are “hanging around the rim”.

Pathetic. I have loved and supported this team since the early 80’s— and I have NEVER been as close as I am to just walking away in disgust.

I have zero confidence in the leadership of the FO.

I have zero confidence and trust in the heart and will of these players.

I have zero faith in the abilities of the coaching staff to prepare and equip the roster for success.

I have zero hope that any of these things change anytime soon.

Sorry for the rant. Just pissed as we prepare to watch another SB featuring decent teams that are simply on another level compared to ours.

This offseason has already been brutal and I don’t see any light at the end of this long, dark, crap-infested tunnel.

Rant over
I feel your pain. 3 decades of a joke will do this to you. There is no end in sight this is ground hog day every year. I have zero confidence a Jerry Jones led team will ever do anything.

raven55

Reaction score
they keep saying there team's offensive line needs help. most of the teams in the nfl don't have 1 round talent. so in examining this team's lousy offensive play from time to time is it the coaching or what

1942willys

Reaction score
they keep saying there team's offensive line needs help. most of the teams in the nfl don't have 1 round talent. so in examining this team's lousy offensive play from time to time is it the coaching or what
I think both the scheme and the OL coach stank this year
a fair amount of the play calling did not help

1942willys

Reaction score
Because we didn't need him. Ignoring needs is what gets you Schoonmaker.

Funny thing is, I do like him as a prospect, just in the 4th round.
ignoring needs is just as dumb as drafting only for need
you must balance it
NOW if a player comes up that is way above the value of the pick, that is when you either take him because of that or look hard for a trade
Schoon was not a real need and he was not worth the pick; a double failure

Jarntt

Reaction score
Are you 15 or 16? You’re the perfect fan for JJ’s teams. A spoiled, privileged brat. You fit perfect in his circus. Just another koolaid drinking clown. I’m 65 and will still spank you on any field or court. I’ll laugh while I’m doing it! Are you currently 2nd or 3rd chair in your high school band? Don’t worry…you’ll get your participation trophy at the end of the school year.
Nice try.. what a joke you are. Clearly you are the spoiled whiny baby. Now we can add old crotchety curmudgeon. Just read your posts. Wah, I don’t want to be a fan. Wah, Jerry hurt my boo boo feelings. Go root for another team. No one wants you whiny entitled cry babies any way. The day Jerry hangs up his reign on this team will be the happiest day of my life, like most here. But we don’t sit around crying like babies about what we can’t control and pretending this will be the year we leave. Such a joke you are. Go follow the Eagles or Chiefs.

morat1959

Reaction score
Nice try.. what a joke you are. Clearly you are the spoiled whiny baby. Now we can add old crotchety curmudgeon. Just read your posts. Wah, I don’t want to be a fan. Wah, Jerry hurt my boo boo feelings. Go root for another team. No one wants you whiny entitled cry babies any way. The day Jerry hangs up his reign on this team will be the happiest day of my life, like most here. But we don’t sit around crying like babies about what we can’t control and pretending this will be the year we leave. Such a joke you are. Go follow the Eagles or Chiefs.

You’re a sad little boy. You didn’t answer the question…2nd or 3rd chair? Go to bed with your Dak participation jersey on. Just how many jersey’s has mommy and daddy bought you?