***The T.O. Thread***

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Who is TOKEY? TOKEY is what you have when you combine TO and Keyshawn Johnson (KEY) on the same Dallas Cowboys Roster.

And the question remains: CAN TOKEY Spell PLAYMAKER? Meaning, given Michael Irvin's well documented "love" for TO and recent jarrings with KEY, would bringing in TO lead to friction due to the Michael Irvin factor?

P.S. Yes this is another TO thread - but with a twist. If you don't like it then move on, don't post, call your therapist - I don't care! :D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
no thats Tokin

what Parcells will need to be doing for that to happen

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If TO was signed, KEY would by history. Terry Glenn would be the wr opposite TO(not that its going to happen anyway), the Cowboys could never sink that kind of money in both TO/KEY.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
If TO was signed, KEY would by history. Terry Glenn would be the wr opposite TO(not that its going to happen anyway), the Cowboys could never sink that kind of money in both TO/KEY.
your funny.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors said:
no thats Tokin

what Parcells will need to be doing for that to happen

I agree 100%.

I can't believe I just wrote that.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:

We're already way under the cap and now it will climb even further. We can afford both players. The question is, can the two co-exist?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i think its all due to the star inncident is my assumption correct?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
i think they certainly can co-exist. i think between parcells and key being a mature player (yes i think he is) they could be fine. i think there would be little bickers out of competition (see bledsoe and key last year) but they could be succesful together i think

but it will never hyappen

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'll give the story I've told a million times:

That game was my first Cowboys game to see live. Ever

Further - because he cannot be sympathized. He is the characature of the To The Head Superstar. And not on a tolerable level - especially in the perennial team sport. He has done nothing for any considerable amount of time to prove that he wants to win as a team and can take the lumps of losing and feeling down.

He is everything you DON'T want your teammate to be.

And because he ruined the first Cowboys game I ever went to.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
i think they certainly can co-exist. i think between parcells and key being a mature player (yes i think he is) they could be fine. i think there would be little bickers out of competition (see bledsoe and key last year) but they could be succesful together i think

but it will never hyappen

I don't know about that. Adan Schefter (sp?) just reported on NFL network - or I should say, speculated - that the Dallas Cowboys will be the frontrunners in the TO derby.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
i think its all due to the star inncident is my assumption correct?

As "special games" Cartman would say...

DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d48/stewierulz/DUUUHHHH.jpg

HA! just bustin' your chops dude.

that was the beginning, just the beginning.

now that I said that, watch him get signed up by Jerry...

Bizwah

Reaction score
Many people have compared TO's antics with Michael Irvin.

Not true.....

Irvin was all about the "Team". His celebrations fired up our crowd and the team.

TO's antics are all about him. He separates himself from his teammates.

Yes, the "Star" incident really got to me. Some things just stay with you. Just like the idiot Eagle fans when Irvin was injured.

But I'll admit.....If we sign TO, and he scores a TD.....I'll be jumping up and down celebrating.

Yes, I'm a shallow man.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I don't like painting "the media" as the villain.

But in this case I will. The Eagles called T.O. out, and he made a response and the media ran with it, and the eagles ran with it, and they villified T.O.

The media has disliked the guy ever since he left San Fransisco. The **** hit the fan, and he didn't want to get hit. And then he became the scapegoat.

sago1

Reaction score
Because he screwed up royally at SF (criticizing QB, HC & anybody else he could think of); because he screwed up with Baltimore and they couldn't wait to get rid of him; and because he screwed up royally in Philly by constantly critizing his QB, his HC, etc. He's done it 3 TIMES & now it's our turn. Boy, when he turns into himself again & begins claiming he wants more money, etc--how the media is gone to love laughing at us. You can say all you want about how we will be laughing at them with another SB win. But odds say he & our opponents will have the last laugh.

I'll be rooting for the Cowboys no matter what we do but I got a sick feeling in my gut then leopards don't change their spots.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:
I don't know about that. Adan Schefter (sp?) just reported on NFL network - or I should say, speculated - that the Dallas Cowboys will be the frontrunners in the TO derby.

so...

im unsure whether TO will come to dallas or not...im saying that both of them wont be here together

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
I don't like painting "the media" as the villain.

But in this case I will. The Eagles called T.O. out, and he made a response and the media ran with it, and the eagles ran with it, and they villified T.O.

The media has disliked the guy ever since he left San Fransisco. The **** hit the fan, and he didn't want to get hit. And then he became the scapegoat.

He was hated well before he left San Francisco - this stuff has been brewing for half a decade.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Owens didn't want to go to Baltimore, and can you blame him. Look at Baltimore... they suck... Look what happened to Mason.

T.O. is a receiver, he wants a quarterback. And he wants to be in a system that will not only pass, but also win.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
mason did not have a bad season last year in baltimore

86 catches over 1000 yards...only 3 TDs though

but ill take 86 and 1000 from any receiver, regardless of QB/offense play