***The T.O. Thread***

burmafrd

Reaction score
one has to remember that those in the fantasy leagues live in a fantasy land.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Nothing on TO yet on ESPN. They are just saying there is a dispute with Key's contract and that dallas and Denver are the short list right now according to Mortenson.

I tell you I hate TO. And that is a strong word. He epitomizes everything that is wrong with the NFL.

If I was Jerry I would take all of that TO money and sign 4 o lineman!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Quote:

You do realize that whatever amount Dallas pays for TO; the 7 million must be added into the calculation.

But like you say, I's all good!:rolleyes:
quote=5Stars][[Stop making fun of my typing! MR. GRAMMER MAN!

I like it ...Grammer [SIC]Man; or do you Like Grammar Man better?

quote=5Stars]
DallasDW00ds0n said:
Why "sleep with the enemy"? know what I mean?

Who wouldn't kow what you mean:rolleyes:

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i think everbody is overreacting about t.o. im pretty sure the cowboys know what they are doing if they are showing interest in t. o. on the other hand they thought dat dude (wiley) was a sack machine! ?? oh well we all make mistakes!

1fisher

Reaction score
5Stars said:
It's one of the last games of the season, the Boyz are playing the Commanders for homefield advantage for the playoffs (the Eagles window has already closed, anyway), the Commanders are ahead by six, with 22 seconds to go! The Cowboys have the ball at their 43 yard line...4th down...Bledsoe drops back...he looks...he throws...the ball is in the air...it seems like slow motion...everyone in the room is jumping up and down...GET IT, GET IT, GET IT.....

TOUCHDOWN!!! Bledsoe to T.O.!! Boyz win and have home field advantage for the tournment!

1fisher is the FIRST ONE TO SHOUT...YES!!!!!! Go T.O.........!!!!!!

YES...YES...YES!!!!

you don't know 1fisher do you???

burmafrd

Reaction score
Is to tell him the first time he spouts off, causes trouble, anything, LA is authorized to pull off his arms and beat him to death with them. Then rip his head off and crap down his throat. AND THEN HE WILL GET NASTY.

Pooz

Reaction score
Isn't football about winning? Get over the star thing guys. That was like so 5 years ago man. Get the best players available and win now I say!