The Tank Thread

KB1122

Reaction score
I'm listening to Dallas radio, and everyone is wondering if Weeden could go 3-5 and maybe we'll get in on a run.

I have a better idea. Tank.

Tank for me.

Tank for you.

Like the last time Tony had this injury.

Not sure if there is a big quarterback prospect this year, so our timing may be bad. But that's why you don't ignore the quarterback at the top of your draft board to take a guard.

Tank.

cml750

Reaction score
Um, no!!!!! Why would we tank when we are built to win now????? If Tony ends up missing the whole season, then all bets are off but we have to do our best to keep winning. If Romo is healthy and we make the playoffs, this team can go all the way!!!

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Nah we can win the Superbowl still. Win our division, make the playoffs. Once we are in the tournament, anything can and will happen. With the pieces we are to get back in the year, all we need is a ticket to the dance.

RS12

Reaction score
Goff Cal QB will be long gone before the Cowboys draft.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
We have too much talent to tank and as proven the last few years, we don't need to draft high to get really good players. So, you try and hold on for dear life and when your playmakers come back, you make a run at it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Romo may be out 7-10 weeks but with this defense and offensive weapons we might be able to stay a float. Unlikely but I'm trying to be as optimistic as I can. Season isn't over yet.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm listening to Dallas radio, and everyone is wondering if Weeden could go 3-5 and maybe we'll get in on a run.

I have a better idea. Tank.

Tank for me.

Tank for you.

Like the last time Tony had this injury.

Not sure if there is a big quarterback prospect this year, so our timing may be bad. But that's why you don't ignore the quarterback at the top of your draft board to take a guard.

Tank.

Loser mentality. You embarrass yourself.