The Terrance Williams thread **merged**

Frozen700

Reaction score
This guy HAS to go. He cannot catch with his hands to save his life. He is a liability. Butler is better than him by far and can use his hands.
Help Dak out with a good #2 WR.

I've been saying it, Williams is a liability. He's super trash, and Butler is b far better

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's unbelievable. That was our ONE miscue on offense and it results in a TD the other way.

Just wish our D had a few lucky breaks in them too. Can't force a turnover to save their lives.

Seems like our defense has to work for everything. Never get a interception fall in their lineup...the offense never has miscues against us......

popp1234

Reaction score
This guy HAS to go. He cannot catch with his hands to save his life. He is a liability. Butler is better than him by far and can use his hands.

One of the problems I absolutely cannot stand with this team is that they lack discipline, situational awareness and they are stupid, with some exceptions.

Manster68

Reaction score

How about helping Dak out with a #1 WIDE RECEIVER?
Dez has to make that catch in the end zone on the opening drive!!!
He got bailed out by that gift roughing call.

Carson

Reaction score
You totally missed my point.

The team’s priority should have been resigning Leary.

You missed my point.

We did not have the money to sign Leary. Williams received a team friendly contract. Leary signed a massive deal. I was implying, that regardless of signing Williams, his money had no ramifications on signing a guy we never were going to sign.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
One of the problems I absolutely cannot stand with this team is that they lack discipline, situational awareness and they are stupid, with some exceptions.

It's the coaching staff. How the hell are you going to keep trotting Williams out there when he can't catch with his hands? It handicaps your QB big time. If the ball isn't in the perfect spot it won't be caught. Do the coached even watch film here?

We need real coaches ane a REAL GM. Jerry needs to chill with his EGO so this team can have a chance at winning a super bowl.

mardwin

Reaction score
It's the coaching staff. How the hell are you going to keep trotting Williams out there when he can't catch with his hands? It handicaps your QB big time. If the ball isn't in the perfect spot it won't be caught. Do the coached even watch film here?

We need real coaches ane a REAL GM. Jerry needs to chill with his EGO so this team can have a chance at winning a super bowl.

Everyone knows that but we still have him listed as a starter. Butler should be the #2.

Dwight

Reaction score
You missed my point.

We did not have the money to sign Leary. Williams received a team friendly contract. Leary signed a massive deal. I was implying, that regardless of signing Williams, his money had no ramifications on signing a guy we never were going to sign.

No I didn’t. You still missing my point

I knew about the cap issues however, when Jerry wants to sign someone nothing will stop him from doing it.

The bottom line is Leary should have been more of a priority than Williams.

And Williams putrid performance validates that.