The Tony & Jessica Thread *Merged*

tmckee

Reaction score
http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 60,00.html

A super social Jessica Simpson, enjoying a night out – and makeout session – at L.A.'s Bar Deluxe with beau Tony Romo. The two were spotted cuddling together on the couch late into the evening, and they laughed as they gazed into each other's eyes before their big PDA session. Before her beau arrived, Simpson was focused on her female friends, including CaCee Cobb, who was at the club with boyfriend Donald Faison, and sister Ashlee. The pop star danced a lot – grinding to tunes like Britney Spears's "Circus" – while her younger sister (who re-dyed her hair red) sipped a sugar free Red Bull and kept everybody company.

ethiostar

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be rude but who here keeps up with this stuff?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ethiostar;2572948 said:

I do not keep up w/ it, but I don't mind others posting these stories regarding Jess and Tony.

I like Jess.

ethiostar

Reaction score
I was just curious.

I guess this is the first time i've seen an update on thier relationship on this board.

No offense to you tmckee.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I promised myself that I'll only keep up with it until we win a playoff game. Sadly, I just re-uppped my subscription to "People" magazine.

PhilPoz

Reaction score
By ALAN PEPPARD / The Dallas Morning News apeppard@***BANNED-URL***

In a community-property state like Texas, it's worth asking: Does Jessica Simpson's participation in the Dallas Cowboys Family Cookbook constitute common-law marriage?
OK, so it's not a diamond ring, but Jess and Tony Romo are featured together in the annual cookbook, which raises money for the Dallas Cowboys Courage House at Happy Hill Farm Academy/Home.
The couple shares recipes for banana breakfast fruit smoothies and no-fat broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
Jessica was not photographed for the book, but she lists her occupation as "hairdresser," while Tony writes that he is a "fence builder."

How appropriate, with all the things that happened with "Werdergate". I love his sense of humor.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I may be ignorant in these matters but isn't Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes naturally fat free?

I mean do you really have to be Bobby Flay to make them fat free if they already are?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2573930 said:
I may be ignorant in these matters but isn't Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes naturally fat free?

I mean do you really have to be Bobby Flay to make them fat free if they already are?

well if they come packaged from a grocery store they usually have some sauce (at least the broccoli does) and adds a bit to the fat count but if you wash the sauce off it goes back to zero

Route 66

Reaction score
the kid 05;2573935 said:
well if they come packaged from a grocery store they usually have some sauce (at least the broccoli does) and adds a bit to the fat count but if you wash the sauce off it goes back to zero

So you've actually seen broccoli with sauce....

The only broccoli I have ever seen is fresh broccoli in the produce or flash frozen broccoli which consists of broccoli and various pieces of ice. If you get broccoli with cheese sauce out of the ground, how does it not mix with the dirt?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rowdy;2573992 said:
So you've actually seen broccoli with sauce....

The only broccoli I have ever seen is fresh broccoli in the produce or flash frozen broccoli which consists of broccoli and various pieces of ice. If you get broccoli with cheese sauce out of the ground, how does it not mix with the dirt?

thats like asking me how many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosies roll pop, the world may never know ;) Have you heard Heads album?

Route 66

Reaction score
So this just takes us back to the original post. What's the big deal of fat-free broccoli? It's made fat-free and then it's prepped into meals and sauces. Stating you can make fat-free broccoli IMO is like claiming you can have a recipe for low-cal water.

Perhaps this is their secret for their broccoli...

http://img301.*************/img301/3051/firemanhosenozzle2yg2.jpg

kristie

Reaction score
ethiostar;2572948 said:

i'm trying hard to ignore stuff like this.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2573047 said:
I promised myself that I'll only keep up with it until we win a playoff game. Sadly, I just re-uppped my subscription to "People" magazine.

Does that contract expire when Romo retires?

Might be your only way out of that mess.