The Tony & Jessica Thread *Merged*

Reaction score
Tony Romo needs to stop seeing a "celeb" like Jessica Simpson. Their relationship is too much of a distraction with the paparazzi around them. He needs a relationship with a regular next door girl type. Besides, he seems to be the ***** in the relationship anywho. Talk about being whipped. He should take Charles Barkley's lead and lay low maybe even become a hermit and avoid the spotlight at all costs. Hopefully Jerry will draft a QB to push Romo next season etc.

www.dallascowboyfanboy.com

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is the first thing I've read on their relationship. In fact the only time I even know anything about their relationship is from these forums. I don't read those magazines or anything and I am really not overly interested in their personal lives. I only really care about what he does on the field.

That said I'll occassionally read something like this, on these forums, cause it's funny to see some of the responses.

And I think she's cute so that helps as well.

saphire1

Reaction score
those middle pictures (4-8) are freaking hilarious!

TONY SIMPSON! :lmao2: Romo, how far have you fallen?! :lmao2:

tmckee

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28642876/

Anyone who watched “Newlyweds” knows that that a happy relationship with Jessica Simpson means a good relationship with her father Joe.

Simpson’s boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, is doing well in the category, perhaps well enough that he’ll pop the question soon.

Us Weekly reports that Romo and Simpson, who began dating in November 2007, dined with Joe and mom Tina Jan. 7 at their Encino home. The next day, Romo and Joe hit L.A.’s Studio City Golf Course.

“Tony is better than Joe, but they were laughing a lot,” Us reports.

Later that day, Romo played tennis with Simpson family friend (and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz’s ex) Ryan Cabrera, and that night he cuddled with his girlfriend at Bar Delux (her sister was there, too!).

With Romo finally so tight with the entire family, could an engagement be far behind?

“They are getting there,” says a source, adding that Romo will ask Joe for permission. “They will announce it when it happens. They will want everyone to know!”

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Well, Brady did the other day.

When we saw that on TV, my wife said "Wow, Giselle Bunchen makes Jessica Simpson look like a Wall Mart model"

For my money, she's right.

Route 66

Reaction score
Ok, this is getting old. How about creating ONE thread about all this celebrity garbage and keep it in there. This is like thread #12 in about a week on this subject.

saphire1

Reaction score
Rowdy;2578008 said:
Ok, this is getting old. How about creating ONE thread about all this celebrity garbage and keep it in there. This is like thread #12 in about a week on this subject.

it's the offseason. it's romessica time.

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
Who cares who he dates it doesn't matter if he was dating a normal everyday person he would still have to put as much time into football its his own choice and Jessica has nothin to do with it.