The Tony & Jessica Thread *Merged*

QB9fan

Reaction score
a hat on in the past several months? Just wondering if he keeps a hat on because he's losing his hair. Not that it matters.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
going to see Jessica and Rasal flatts next week hope Tony comes so I can slap some sense into him.. J/k

Route 66

Reaction score
"...In other news....It has been reported that a 4 lb baby hippopotamus has been delivered by C-section from Kammy the Kangaroo."

kristie

Reaction score
Rowdy;2598509 said:
"...In other news....It has been reported that a 4 lb baby hippopotamus has been delivered by C-section from Kammy the Kangaroo."

good one!!:lmao:

tmckee

Reaction score
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20254837,00.html

Say this for Jessica Simpson – she doesn't hold back.

"I am so excited that I am going to see my boyfriend tonight!" the singer told a crowd of nearly 30,000 fans at Radio 99.9 Kiss Country's annual Chili Cookoff Sunday at C. B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, Fla., where she shared the bill with Alan Jackson and other country stars.

Smiling, happy and hopping around the stage, Simpson, 28, performed a medley of her pop hit songs ("Angel," "With You") during her hour-long show, as well as delivered new songs from Do You Know, her first country album released last fall.

Simpson's rendition of "You're My Sunday," from the country album, was dedicated to her boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who was waiting for her in Dallas.

"My boyfriend is a football player, and he takes up my Sundays and now my Mondays," Simpson told the appreciative audience. "I am sooo happy!"

Posing with Fans
After the show, the songbird did a quick meet-and-greet for about 25 fans of all ages in a secret tent set up in the back of the park. As she entered the enclosure, she cracked, "My six inch heels are not working so well!"

But she sure was. Radiant, smiling and pouring on a warm charm to those who had won a contest to meet her, Simpson posed for photos with all the fans – even though she had to catch a 5:45 p.m. flight to Dallas to see Romo.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'm worried... it looks as though Jessica may have eaten Tony! :eek:

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=18091

18091-101.jpg

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Have you seen her NEW figure? Not very flattering. Maybe a good time to take a break Tony.....and concentrate on FOOTBALL!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
So harsh. Jessica is not fat. She did pick a horrendous outfit though. She still beautiful.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2603969 said:
So harsh. Jessica is not fat. She did pick a horrendous outfit though. She still beautiful.

Dude, she's clearly fat. I wouldn't look twice at her if I saw her at an event, and I'm as desperate as they come.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
bbgun;2604070 said:
Dude, she's clearly fat. I wouldn't look twice at her if I saw her at an event, and I'm as desperate as they come.

I guess youre going by the Hollywood scale where anything above a size 2 is fat. Out in the normal world, Jessica is just right. Shes a size 8 at most.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
MMmmm......twinkies....

http://img150.*************/img150/1500/asdflb0.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
theogt;2604146 said:
Definitely fat.

And LOL @ Danny White trolling WWTDD.

Where else should I get my celebrity gossip? :p: