The Tony & Jessica Thread *Merged*

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jessica Simpson Struggles Through Concert

02/06/2009 1:00 PM, E! Online

Just when we thought we were in the clear, having managed to make it through this week almost entirely Jessica Simpson-free, she had to go have a mini breakdown during her opening set for Rascal Flatts in Grand Rapids, Mich.

According to the Grand Rapids Press, she kicked off the whole mess by lamenting how much she missed Tony Romo right after the opening song. "I'm so excited, I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow," she informed the crowd. Tony came up again later when she dedicated "You're My Sunday" to him, telling everyone, "I love him so, so much!"

Then it got bad...

Apparently, Jess lost her place in several songs including "Pray Out Loud," which the band had to start over after several measures. And then "Come On Over," where she mouthed "sorry" to the monitors.

She explained tearfully, "My voice is weak tonight and I feel so vulnerable onstage." And just before she closed the 38-minute set, she mentioned how sometimes, like this particular disastrous night, she wished she could just walk off the stage. She then thanked her band for not going all Christian Bale on her and appeared to wipe tears away as she exited the stage.

One of the local paper's writers blames the episode on Tony not showing up, but that seems like a pretty weak explanation.

The fans who attended the show and cheered her on with words of support have a slightly more astute take on the whole thing. "I felt bad for her tonight," one told the paper. "Magazines are ripping her, being so harsh, and she's gorgeous." Now that we can understand.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Tony doesn't show up for the playoffs so what made her think he would show up for that?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
seriously if she wasn't dating Romo no one would even care about her. I heard nothing about her when she was dating John Mayor.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2625761 said:
seriously if she wasn't dating Romo no one would even care about her. I heard nothing about her when she was dating John Mayor.

She had her own TV show when she was dating Nick Lachey.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
that she and boyfriend Tony Romo love to have pizza nights and sit on the couch and watch TV.

Uh...well, for those that wanted Tony off the golf courses during the off-season...there ya go!! :lmao:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2628314 said:
that she and boyfriend Tony Romo love to have pizza nights and sit on the couch and watch TV.

Uh...well, for those that wanted Tony off the golf courses during the off-season...there ya go!! :lmao:

I think Jessica has eaten enough Pizza if recent photos are legit!!!!

Dam Romo, take your girl to a Souper Salad or something, lay off the Pappa Johns.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roxxy

Reaction score
Rampage;2625761 said:

That's just like saying the non-sports fans did not know who Tony Romo was, until he started dating Jessica Simpson.

timetopass

Reaction score
Here is a little something special from Willie Nelson To Jessica & I am sure is men't for many! Good old Willie gotta love him!

Enjoy! lol

http://willienelson.com/ppp/?p=2365

I think Tony's interview tonight with Babe lets people know Jess is not going anywhere anytime soon doesn't matter what the ridicule is Tony gets it & so does Jessica they understand it. Does it hurt probably but there dealing with it.

http://cbs11tv.com/video/?id=38391@ktvt.dayport.com

tmckee

Reaction score
http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11832

While the recent scrutiny about her fluctuating weight might be getting to Jessica Simpson, the pop-turned-country singer is letting her fans know that there's at least one person who supports her no matter what — Tony Romo.

During tour stops in Michigan and Illinois on Thursday and Friday, Jess dedicated her song, "You're My Sunday" to her quarterback cutie.

"There's somebody special here that I love very much," she gushed to the crowd during her set opening up for headliners Rascal Flatts. "I can just relax with him. He's my Sunday; he's my every day."

But perhaps she gushed a bit too long while her band was leading into the song, as, for the second night in a row, she had to ask them to start it over again.

"I'm nervous!" she explained, though she still managed to belt out the song without messing up the lyrics.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope it continue to work out for Tony and Jessica. They seem to be happy with each other and that is what matters.

tmckee

Reaction score
http://www.nypost.com/seven/02112009/gossip/pagesix/wide_receiver_154535.htm

JESSICA Simpson (above) and Tony Romo are still on, despite recent tabloid reports that the Dallas Cowboys quarterback may have strayed. On Saturday, the couple spent a cozy evening together at the Great Dane Pub in Madison, Wis., following Simpson's gig opening for Rascal Flatts. Security guards prevented onlookers from snapping photos, but a witness tells Page Six the two looked "very much together." Simpson didn't seem too concerned about her weight - our spy also reports she was drinking "lots of beer."

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2628318 said:
I think Jessica has eaten enough Pizza if recent photos are legit!!!!

Dam Romo, take your girl to a Souper Salad or something, lay off the Pappa Johns.

Those corndog pizzas are diet killers.

http://img518.*************/img518/9682/i2dw5nf19josf5ous90fwcxeq9.jpg

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
bbgun;2634389 said:
Those corndog pizzas are diet killers.

http://img518.*************/img518/9682/i2dw5nf19josf5ous90fwcxeq9.jpg

I just saw that earlier today! Hah!