The top 5 free agent signings in Dallas Cowboys history

kskboys

Reaction score
I have a completely different list. Deion is not on it, paying him those huge sums was a big factor in tearing apart the super bowl contender that had been built.

1. LaRoi Glover. Just a beast. Too bad Jerry couldn't surround him w/ much of anything.
2. Nate Newton. What a dominator. He and Erik Williams had formed the best 2nd level blocking tandem of all time before the wreck. Instrumental in all 3 super bowl wins.
3. James Washington. What a playmaker. Absolutely instrumental in super bowl wins.
4. BIGG. Completely dominated at OG.
5. Everson Walls. Do UDFA's count? Can't believe no one's mentioned him.
6. Keith Brooking. Completely changed our D w/ his leadership and tough play. Need another like him.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
I have a completely different list. Deion is not on it, paying him those huge sums was a big factor in tearing apart the super bowl contender that had been built.

1. LaRoi Glover. Just a beast. Too bad Jerry couldn't surround him w/ much of anything.
2. Nate Newton. What a dominator. He and Erik Williams had formed the best 2nd level blocking tandem of all time before the wreck. Instrumental in all 3 super bowl wins.
3. James Washington. What a playmaker. Absolutely instrumental in super bowl wins.
6. Keith Brooking. Completely changed our D w/ his leadership and tough play. Need another like him.
I guess i’m a young fan. I started following nfl in 2006. I can only speak for your pick #6. Which I agree with you. Brooking brought a lot of leadership and passion to the defense. I really really like him.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
None of these matter because Brandon Carr has messed us up from getting any of these guys!!!!

plasticman

Reaction score

I really like your pick of James Washington; he could have legitimately been considered the MVP of Super Bowl 28.

kskboys

Reaction score

Insert Cliff Harris and Drew Pearson where you think. I might even put them 1/2.

Romo, yes.